66 Will you be my girl

Would you like to say something ? But still she was looking down .If you don't want to say anything then let's go back. She looks at him and he smiles a little . He let go of her hand. If I say yes, will I have to leave my job? No, you don't have to do this. One minute, what did you just say, did you just say yes? She becomes silent and moving forward . He turns towards her. Hey !, you didn't answer me. She turn back after walking for some distance. Will you go with me to watch the fireworks tonight?

Both smile while looking at each other's . She turn and starting to walk, he run and come towards her and hug her from back . She stop . He whispers in her ear . I love you and thank you. She smile . Boss, you have not answer me . Yes, my answer is yes . He turn her face towards him . I want to hear that three words . What words boss ? It's my order assistant Gu Erin . Sorry, boss, saying like this words to boss it's not good. I only said that three words to my love . He put both his hands on her shoulder.

Then say it . I love you, I love you forever ,ever and ever. He smile and picked her up in his hand. Boss, what are you doing put me down . He starting to shout out loudly . Now, I will tell whole world that you are my girlfriend, you are my girl and how much I love you . Boss put me down, people are watching us . So what, you are mine . Yes,i am yours ,but now please put me down. Then say it again. What ? Restate what you just said . Yes, I am yours boss . He put her down .

From now on not any another man have right to flirted with you, expect me and. And he kiss on her forhead. And now with this kiss you have become mine for rest of your life. From back side he hold her neck and while putting each other's head to each other's both was smiling . In the night both if sitting on the beach and watching fireworks . Wow! This is so beautiful. If you to like watch fireworks then you can watch like this
fireworks every night . She smile .
what are you saying? Don't you know what I can do .

Yes know, but i don't want. It would not be good if I watch fireworks every night . Why? Because then, I would not feeling happy while watching them so I don't want. And right now I am very happy ,you are with me and watching the fireworks, this is most beautiful night of my life. Me too. He and employees was coming towards his office and he signing on the file , he comes front of her and stop and look at her, her head was down and she was busy in her work. He said to employees . You all go back to your work .

Ok, boss . They all leave and then he knock on her table . She looks up too him and stand up . Boss, you are here, is anything for me ? Assistant Erin come to my office right now . Ok, boss . And he go and she starting to look for a file . He comes inside and get the remote and make curtains on the glass of his office . She get the file and comes towards his office, he come and stand front of the door, she was going to open the door but before she can open he he hold her right hand and pulled her inside .

He pulled her and hug her sweetly. Boss, what are you doing ? What I am doing ? I am just hugging my little girlfriend . Boss, we in the office. Then what this is my own place and I am hugging my own girlfriend . Boss, anyone will come and see us like this. He make her away . What happen? You said anyone will and see us while hugging, are you scared of others they will talked about you ? No, it's not like that I just don't want anyone to see us . He held her right hand and going to take her out .

What are you doing ? Let's go out, I will i will tell everyone that you are my girlfriend . He starting taking her out but tightly she hold his left hand and stop him . No, no boss, please, I don't want to tell anyone right now, please no. But why ? And you scared of them that they will start talking about us , they will say bad about ,are
you scared ? She was standing silence . Does this mean that you are afraid to start a relationship with me?
No, I don't afraid. I am not just ready right now to tell anyone about our relationship .

He hug her . It's okay, I understand . If you are not ready right now to tell anyone about our relationship, then I won't force you . He make her away . We will tell everyone about our relationship when you are fully ready.
He pull her right cheek . Okay, my little girlfriend . Boss, don't call me little girlfriend. I am not little girl . Then are you big ? Which little girl dates a boy ? He smile and say. Okay, okay, you are not a little girl, don't be angry at me . 'Okay, .

He looked at the file he was holding in his right hand. What is this file ? This is the file of contract we are going to sign with, Mr. Bin . I come here yo get the sing of you but ,Forget .First you sing on this file and then I will go meet Mr. Bin and get the his sing . No, you should not have to come to me first . First go and get the sing of Mr. Bin and then I come to me. Okay, then I will go and get his sing . She starting to leave and going to open the door .