77 He yelled tear come out from her eyes

What do mean ? Laptop is not opening . I don't what has happened . But suddenly laptop gets offc . You take a look and tell me. What has happened . If it's not opening . So you should call a laptop repair person. Yes, I know. But at ones you take look. See if you can fix it or not .

'Okay, .

She start trying to open the laptop . And he was looking at her. Boss,. Is it done ? No, it's not . But yeah. You stop looking at me . Because of you am not able to concentrate because of you . 'Okay, .

         But he is keep looking at her . At the list she open the laptop and see that . Nothing is wrong with laptop . She stand straight and looks at him . You lie to me . There is nothing has wrong with laptop .

I don't say . There is anything wrong with laptop . I just said . It's not opening . Boss . I am going . She start to leave but he hold his left hand and pulled her towards him and make her sit on his lap . She shock a little and hit on his right side.

         Boss, what are you doing ? We are at the office . Huh ! What? Huh! Anyone will come and see us like this . She starts to get up . But he held her  tightly with both of his hand . Boss, let me go . Anyone will come over . So what ? If anyone come over .

So what ?

Are not you are scared . Why should I be afraid ? This is my own place . And you are my officially girlfriend . And i have official right to hold your hand .

           Yes, I am your girlfriend . officially. Yes, officially . But please now let go . You don't get scared of anyone . But I am scared . So, please, please, please boss . Let me go . Anyone will see you . So that is your
problem then there is no problem . What do you mean .

He unlit the glass walls of his office . She looks at him . Your problem is solved now . Your have two ways to make your office glass of unlit . Yes, then why don't you did this last time .

      Because that time. That's not important . Not important . 'Yes, . Now, can you stop talking about here's and there . Your with your boyfriend but you are still worrying about others . Then what should I have to do  ? He touch her lips .

What do think ? He touch get his right hand in his hand . Boss, yes . And he kiss on her right hand . Boss, in those days you have become flirt . So there is anything wrong to flirting with my own girl .

     She smile . No, it's not. But yeah . flirting in office and that's also in office hours that is wrong . Hey ! You are mine . So where I want, front of anyone, no matter what is the place . I can flirt with you . And it's okay if am flirting anywhere,front of anyone ,
even if it's office hours . Because I am
flirting with my girlfriend not with another, someone's else women .

She smile . He holds her neck tightly with his left hand and her right side of neck. Both come close to each other to kiss but his phone rings . He get very angry .

Again .

She smile . He picking up the phone . She stand up . I am going back to my work . And she go out . She was standing and talking with his  neighbor , he ask her . Erin let's go home together .

I have .

Erin it's not working hours now . We are off . Let's go back together . She was thinking something . What happened ? Don't you want to go back with me ? No, no, it's nothing like that . Okay, I will . Before she can say one more word , he come there and say .

       No, she can't go with you . He comes there near . She says :Boss are here ? She has work to do . So she can't go with you. You can leave now. But it's not working hours now . Boss, what is the work ? He looks at her and she get quite .

Erin is my personal assistant. So as long I am staying at office she have to stay with me . Is anything else . But boss, it's not her working hours . So she don't need to stay here . She will go with me . You can go . Boss . Did you hear ,what I said ?

           From himself left hand he hold her right hand and took her with him . He was watching them while going and gets angry and says in mind . How dare you hold her hand ? You touch her . I will kill you .

He was taking her in his office and while going he has hold her right hand very tightly , her hand was hurting . Boss, what are you doing ? Leave my hand . Boss, leave my hand . It's hurting me. Boss, you are hurting me . He bring her in his office and angrly throw and makes her sit on office .

        Ouch ! What are you doing ,boss ?
He comes near to sofa and put the left knees on the sofa and come her near and put right hand on sofa near to her  . She gets scared .

What are you doing . When I told you ones to not to talk with him . Not to go near to him . Then why don't you listen to me ? Answer me . I had already told you he is dangerous . Don't stay near to him. Don't talk with him . He is will do anything . I had told you all this . Then why don't you listen to me ?

       He shoutout on her and say . Answer me . She gets scared and suddenly tears come out from her eyes . She wipe the tears .  I don't think . Is there is any need to give you answer .

What ?

You don't think ,there is no need tell. Yeah, I think . And by the way. Why should I stay away from him , why ? You give me answer . Is he had done anything bad to you . Did he harm you ? She go away from he .