22 When she woke up she is in home .

She moves forward and going to jump , when she was going to jump in to the ditch someone hold his right hand and pulled her back . She got scared he is the same man us before wearing a mask on his face .
The man through her on the ground and grabbed her nake very tightly .

     What do you you can die so easily  ? No , you can't . There is lot of work you have to do before completing that, "how can you die " ?
Even if you try to kill yourself I won't let you do that ?

Right now you are very precious after my work got done I will kill you by my hands , so you don't try to do this again . If you ever think to kill yourself then. The people's are close to you they will pay the price by giving their life's . If you don't want them to die then do this again it won't be good for you and them .

Lest it happen that while dying, you become the reason for the death of many people . don't do this again . she very scared and not a word ia coming out to her mouth .

i... , i...  ,i am , i am sorry . i won't do this again . don't do anything with them . i will everything as you say but please don't do anything with them . you are a smart girl that's why i choose you . give me that . 'What , ?

That, what i ask you to bring ? I don't . Don't say you don't have it Or have you lost it somewhere .  Because you knew very well what i can do . So just give me that .

       She don't want to give him that but fearing , she gives him that map .
Remember my words , if you ever try to do this mistake again all the people's you love they will suffer because of you and hit on her nake and she falls down .

     When she woke up she is in home . She looks at everywhere and stand up . I have to tell everything to  Yan xing . Today's day is very dangers  for everyone . Only he can stop this . She rushed to look for Yan , looks everywhere for him . Don't even drink  water and keep looking for him . All the day she looks for him but don't get him while going something sounds come and she hear the sound .

Is they come run and tell guards about it . They run and start finding with them and stop them there . They can't stop them for too long . I have to find Yan soon . She yelled his name loudly ::  Yan where are you . Hey ! What happen ? Why are you shouting my name loudly .

assault  . What did you say, i did not understand anything, calm down and tell me, what happened ? This is not the time to calm down, we have been attacked, I was searching since morning to tell you that we are going to be attacked, but I could not find you anywhere  .

Who has done all this ? This is not the time for all these things. I will tell you everything but not now, now you go, the rest of them needs your help, go  .  Ok, you take care of yourself  . He leaves  . After this, I will tell you everything truthfully, even if I lose my life after that i don't have any regret .

               Erin from her dream and  completely drenched with sweat and could not understand anything .

"  What is this exactly ? What I just see . She looks at herself . What happened to me just now  ? Was what I just saw true? Did I really do all that ?"

She comes out of the room . 

I can't believe I did all that. really , i was a very bad person in my past life .
She gets silent :  Is it going to happen again ? She run to check out in the room . The guards are there . She goes inside hiding from the guards and start looking for that map .

"where is that map ? Did I give them ? No , I it can't be . She is looking for that map . while looking in her hands map falls down , and also more for things . There is a loud sound, the guards come inside after hearing the sound, seeing them coming inside, she hide . They starts looking everywhere .

First guard ask :: did you get anything  ? No , there is nothing . Let's go , . They start leaving while going both  guard are looking back . The second guard see the maps fallen down . One minute . What happened ? There is something . 

  Erin gets scared and look another place to hide . God please save me today .

' What , ?

You stay here , I will go and check .

'Ok , .

He go to check .

First guard ask ::

' What is it , ?

Nothing , just maps are falls down here . 'Ok ,.  

She is hides behind him in a small place . Her hand got touch to a thing and sound comes .( She thinks )  Today is last day , no , Night . Please don't look here .please bother , please don't look here . he is going to look there before he can  Yan comes there . What are both doing here at this time  ? You should be at door at this time .

  My Lord, we both were at the door, suddenly we heard some sound that's why we came to see inside ,what is the sound exactly  ? What a voice  ? Nothing , more "My Lord" just maps and other things had fallen . After putting them back to there places we are going to leave .

' Ok , .

Her eyes go to the place where she was hiding, her hand was visible . 
At first he thinks that it is his illusion, how can she be here at this time, so he does not pay much attention to her, but then after looking carefully, he understands that she Erin . And he shock .

He thinks." What is she doing here at this time ? Why she always created a trouble . Erin can't you live like a normal girl ? "  What I do now ? , What .

  Second guard says :: My Lord , My Lord .

Ok , then you both can go now .sound comes again . First guard says . I think there is something , I just go and check there if there is anything .

    stay  happy and healthy .
If you like my story then vote  amd comment . follow me on Instagram

My I'd ::neha beauty of heart