XCIII - Part Witch

This is really short but it feels longer. :o

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER BRINGS ON THE FEELS

BUT SO DOES THIS ONE (A LITTLE)

AND SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON AND I JUST

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Okay bye. :')

I'm fangirling over a fictional character being in a relationship with my own fictional character. *Cough cough* Awkward.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Ninety-Three

"That is just not my chin, Nik. It was much more delicate," Rebekah said from the other end line, her voice coming out with slight static from both the distance and the fact that Klaus and Beks were on speaker.

"The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego," Klaus told her, and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Well, placed next to the behemoth size of yours, certainly!" she rebutted.

They both laughed, and I sighed a little.

"While I love to hear you two argue about the size of Rebekah's chin, I believe that we have more pressing issues. Like, perhaps, the fact that you suddenly have another sister?" I said.

"There's not much to discuss, Rose. She said she was Freya, and then she darted off into the night," Rebekah told us.

"And you believed her?" Elijah asked, setting one of the blankets he folded onto the pile that I had already made.

We had pretty much had a full on laundry morning. I was bored and decided to keep myself busy, so I washed all of the sheets in the house and Elijah ended up helping me to fold them while Cami stayed downstairs with Hope.

To say that we were shocked the night before would be an understatement. After our little dance and talk, Klaus called us and told us about Hayley and Jackson. Then, he called again ten minutes later to tell us that a woman had showed up at the door claiming to be Rebekah. He asked a couple questions to make sure it was her, then called us seeming more relieved and happy than he had in weeks.

"Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony-bin, she could be anyone telling any lie. But, she did seem... Familiar, somehow," she said.

"Then how is she still alive?" Klaus asked, seeing quite annoyed at this point. "A question, as ridiculous as its possible solutions, given this family's annoying predilection for cheating death."

Rebekah sighed. "I dunno, Nik, I'm just telling you what she said!"

"Well, did you happen to ask, if by some similar miracle, our aunt Dahlia lives as well?" Klaus asked.

"I barely had a chance to process-"

"Because on the list of obvious questions, it would be nice to know if the woman who placed a curse on the firstborns of this family is still breathing air!" Klaus shouted at her.

Rebekah was even more angry than he was. "Well, let me just turn back time and do it again to your liking, then!"

"Enough! Both of you," Elijah said loudly, making the two of them actually shut their mouths and listen. "If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough. For now, it remains imperative that no one learns of Hope's existence. This has been our salvation thus far."