CXXXIV - Little Devil

MY WIFI TOWER GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING

Or so they tell me

Edit: I FORGOT THE CHAPTER TITLE GOD DAMMIT

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One Hundred & Thirty-Three

"So where is Klaus?" Hayley asked.

"When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead," I told her.

"Forget Niklaus," Elijah said, cutting into his palm and allowing his hand to bleed into the bowl on the table. Using Rebekah's blood, we were going to see if we could find out exactly where Rebekah was. "You will find her."

He had the utmost confidence in Freya, and so did I. But even so, she had requested my assistance. I simply placed my hand on her shoulder, and allowed my energy to seep into hers so that she could have even more luck in finding her sister and my best friend. She chanted, and then poured the blood onto the middle of the map. However, instead of focusing on one spot, the blood instead just spread out even further.

"Damn it," she hissed.

"So much for witch GPS," Hayley muttered.

"I assumed that they'd cloak her, I... I didn't expect a spell this strong," Freya said, trying her best to concentrate on the blood upon the map. It still didn't work.

"No doubt conjured by the same witch that tricked Rebekah into this trap," I added in, and watched as Freya took a seat with a temporarily defeated, and yet determined look in her eyes.

"You should all go. I have my work cut out for me."

"I can stay," I offered.

"No, you should go talk to Klaus."

"The Strix trust me," Marcel added. "If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her."

"We don't have time," Elijah said immediately. "You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon."

"We need to find Rebekah," Marcel argued.

"Yes, we do," I said, moving over to the two of them. "Elijah will stop at nothing to save his sister, you know that. Right now, we need to prevent this weapon from being created. The second it's made, Rebekah is completely vulnerable, but as long as we stop it, Aurora and her men can't lay a finger on her. And knowing Tristan and Lucien, they won't either, as long as Rebekah is still connected to Aurora. So, in other words, either stop that weapon from being made, or get out of my way so I can."

He narrowed his eyes a little, then nodded. "Fine. I'll handle Davina."

"Thank you," I said, and he sent me a slightly annoyed look before leaving.

"Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we're gonna kill someone," Hayley said.

"Oh, we are going to kill many someone's," Elijah growled. "But first, if we're to start a war, let's determine where our allegiances lie."

Elijah and I went back to the compound, where he soon yelled Klaus' name a few times and caused him to show up at the railing.

"You shout loud enough to wake the dead," Klaus said from the balcony.

"You can't pick up your phone?" Elijah asked harshly. "Your sister is missing."

"Well, she's not exactly missing," I heard an unfamiliar voice say, before a woman came up beside Klaus.