23 -1x22

It was Founder's Day and she had plans to meet up with Caroline during the day. She convinced Damon to take her to the parade. They showed up and they saw Stefan all dressed up, looking like himself from 1864.

"Look at you, all retro," Damon commented as they walked up to Stefan.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked.

"Why wouldn't I be here? Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention, Isobel is gone and it's Founders' Day! I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl," Damon smirked and Eira breathed out a puff of air.

She should've known they were going to fight after what Isobel said. "Don't start with me, Damon," Stefan stated.

"Oh, you started this Stefan with that whole 'I'm insecure, leave Elena alone' speech. I'm enjoying that," Damon continued to tease.

"Okay, stop it," Eira came between them and pushed them away from one another. "You both like Elena. But, can both of you just stop for one day."

Stefan and Damon looked at Eira before looking at each other and sighing. "Fine," Damon stated and Stefan nodded.

Eira smiled and started walking away from them. "Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"I'm going to meet my secret admirer," she joked.

Both of her brothers nodded before realizing what she said. They're eyes widened and they snapped their heads back in her direction.

"Wait, what?" they both shouted but she was already lost in the crowd.

She chuckled openly about how she tricked her brothers. But, her laughter died down and a smile was just left on her face.

Eira found Caroline with Matt and Bonnie was taking pictures of them as they were dressed up in 1860 era clothing.

Caroline spotted Eira and her smile widened. "Eira. You made it," Caroline said excitedly.

"The whole town seems to be a part of this parade, Care. How could I not make it?" Eira questioned, teasing.

Caroline rolled her eyes and crossed her arms,"I think Damon's sarcasm is rubbing off on you."

"Yeah, maybe," she said sheepishly.

Eira was finally allowed to greet Bonnie and Matt. They exchanged greetings and Caroline wanted Bonnie to finish taking the picture Caroline wanted with Matt.

"Oh wait! Hide your cast. It's not era-appropriate," Caroline said to Matt.

"Seriously?" Matt groaned.

"Yes!" Caroline demanded.

"Okay, fine," Matt caved and moved to Caroline's other side to hide his cast.

Bonnie took the picture as a tan guy with black hair walked up to them, the one who beat up Matt. Eira hadn't met him, though.

"I want one with Bonnie and Eira now," Caroline stated.

"Here, I can take it," the tan guy offered.

Matt looks at him with a glare,"I'll be on the float."

Matt walked away and the tan guy looked at Caroline, "I said I was sorry!"

"You made out with his mother and then you beat him to a pulp. You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry," Caroline explained and went after Matt. Bonnie left as well after that.