99

Kol had introduced himself to the pretty brunette who he learned was Davina. Davina Claire. He flirted with Davina, but all his attempts were rebuffed. She wanted the boy with the fiddle which infuriated him.

    He decided he would find her again and pester her for her affections once he saw his family again. He was in New Orleans for the purpose of seeing if the rumors of the miracle twins were true.

   "It was my pleasure to meet you, Davina Claire," Kol said his goodbyes.

     "I would say the same. But I don't quite know you," Davina replied.

    Kol's shoulder brushed hers as he walked past her and he spoke again, "Yet. You don't know me yet."

   Kol's shoulder touched hers, triggering a feeling. Davina being a witch had felt the darkness that came with touching a vampire. This young man she now knew was an Original vampire.

   She glared at him, "You're one of them? An Original?"

    Kol hesitated and then he spoke, "Yes, I confess that I am."

    "And now I know you're a witch. Davina Claire, the witch. You should know I like witches," Kol continued in a much more flirtatious manner.

     "I highly doubt that. You're probably just trying to use me," Davina thought.

      "Use you for my own pursuits to win your affections? Yes, I think you're quite right," Kol smirked.

    "I don't want you to pursue me. I like Tim," Davina turned and walked away from him.

     "Only for a time," Kol muttered.

     Kol left the bar and he was ambushed by a person. The person arrived in front of him and dragged him into an alley. The person didn't want anyone seeing himself.

    "Nik, how nice to see you," Kol greeted his brother with a smirk.

    "Kol," Klaus stated, gritting his teeth. "What are you doing with the witch?"

    "I've decided I'm pursuing her. Is that a problem for you, Nik?" Kol said.

    "Well, at the moment it suits my uses. So, you're coming with me, little brother," Klaus said and dragged Kol along with him.

     Davina had gone to the church where Tim, the player with the fiddle, awaited. Klaus had compelled Camille to give Davina a note that said Tim would be there.

   Klaus and Kol arrived there when Tim was playing his fiddle for Davina. Kol couldn't understand what she saw in the human boy. Kol thought himself more charming than this Tim.

    Kol waited until Klaus instructed him to do something. Klaus compelled Camille to leave the church and then he revealed himself to Davina. Klaus made his case to Davina about how she should side against Marcel and instead side with him, offering her more freedom.

    But Klaus made a mistake and threatened to kill Tim. Davina got angry and lost control of her magic. The wind picked up, the windows broke and glass was thrown everywhere. Klaus and Tim went flying backwards.

    Her power was something no one had seen before except from Eira. Kol was impressed by her magic as he stayed in the shadows, especially impressed when she hurt his brother. That part was amusing to him.