104 -1x08

Klaus had left Eira alone like she wanted. She went to sleep without him like she had been doing a lot. She was exhausted and worn out from everything, emotionally and physically so she fell right to sleep.

When Eira woke up, it was like the world cursed her. She had morning sickness and she hurried to the bathroom, puking in the toilet. She flushed it and she sat against the wall of the bathroom, breathing heavily. Once she felt like the wave of nausea left her, she stood up.

She brushed her teeth and went about her morning, getting dressed and then going to downstairs to eat breakfast. Eira was on a mission today. She wanted to go back to the bayou and heal Elijah. She felt like Klaus went too far. She understood that Elijah made a mistake by saying Klaus didn't care, but it was just a mistake and his punishment, to Eira, was far too severe.

Eira was going to bring Hayley with her, as well. Well, she needed Hayley because Eira had no clue where she was going. But Eira thought that Hayley should break her sire bond, Eira didn't want Hayley to live her life serving her. The best place for Hayley to turn over and over again into a werewolf until she didn't feel pain was in the bayou.

After eating breakfast, Eira went into the room where Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, and Stefan were sitting and assortment of breakfast foods were laid out. She would've sat there and ate breakfast before, but she was avoiding Klaus. This was the one moment she wasn't because she had to inform him of her actions.

Rebekah was giving Klaus a glare. She found out that Klaus had bit Elijah and she was bitter at Klaus. She also found out that Eira's and the babies' blood could be used to sire hybrids. She, like Elijah, chose to believe that Klaus was going to use, at least, the babies to sire hybrids. She believed the worst in Klaus because he had bit Elijah and that's all she'd ever really been shown, the worst.

Kol chose not to get involved in the bickering between Klaus and Elijah. He knew it would get him nowhere and he'd probably end up daggered if he did get involved. He'd simply just wait for Elijah's return.

As soon as Eira walked into the room, Klaus's eyes immediately went to her. She walked up to the table they were sitting at and she looked at Klaus. She sighed.

"I thought you should know I'm going to heal Elijah. So, now you'll know where I'll be all day," Eira informed him. "And I'm taking Hayley with me. So, I'll be fine."

Klaus would've protested, but he would let her do anything, all in the name of her forgiveness. He was angry, of course, that she was going to heal Elijah. But he put that anger aside. For her. He just simply nodded his head at her and Eira walked away.

______________________

Klaus had brought Camille over to the plantation house to type out his thoughts, his memoirs. He paced with an alcoholic drink in his hand as he talked and she typed, being compelled to do so.

"They have all forsaken me. My siblings are as deceitful in disease just as my parents ever were. Accusing me of using my baby for my own gain, trusting others before their own blood. Except Kol, he's the only true sibling," Klaus talked.

"Would a laptop kill you?" Camille said, tired and frustrated.

"That typewriter was good enough for Hemingway," Klaus responded.

"I see the resemblance. Booze and random acts of violence," Camille commented.

"And Eira. They all believe I would use her, use our children. I would never do that. But I'm afraid I've lost her forever. What if she never forgives me? I hurt her, I didn't mean to, but I did. I'll never do it again," Klaus paced even more anxiously. "She's going off to heal Elijah, I'm bitter about them. They get along so well. I just don't know what I'd do without her....," Klaus trailed off and looked at Camille who had stopped typing. "Type, please!"