83 -4x13

It was the next morning after Jeremy getting the rest of his tattoo. Eira had just gotten off an eight hour plane ride to Nova Scotia along with everyone else. Eira had told Kol that everything would alright in the morning, so Eira willed for the dagger that was in Kol's chest to be burned to ash again. She just had to hope that it worked.

   __________________

   At the Gilbert residence, Klaus was trapped in the living room. He was staring at Kol's body that was laying in the room along with him. So, of course, he noticed when the white oak stake in Kol's chest suddenly appeared to be a dagger. The illusion that Eira had created on Kol disappeared. Klaus saw that his body was just desiccated and perfectly intact. The dagger sparked and fire started burning it until it was nothing but ash.

   Klaus was at a loss for words. After awhile, Kol's body started to un-desiccate. The prominent veins that covered his body slowly went away until they were completely gone. Then Kol gasped for breath as he came back to life.

   Kol's eyes shot open and he sat up. He looked down at his chest to find nothing striking him in the heart. He looked up at Klaus with a smirk.

   "Your girlfriend is one hell of an actress," Kol stated.

  "What the bloody hell happened?" Klaus questioned as Kol got to his feet.

   Kol went to exit the Gilbert living room when Klaus spoke,"We're trapped in here little brother. Their witch did a little spell."

   "That's a pity," Kol sagged his shoulders before explaining. "Your girlfriend took the real white oak stake, she didn't let them kill me."

   "She had them dagger you," Klaus realized and he grit his teeth in anger at himself.

   She probably thought he hated her now. He started pacing around the living room. He needed to make amends with her when he got out of here.

    __________________

     It was now the next day in the morning. They had arrived on an island off Nova Scotia where Shane said that the cure was buried along with Silas. They were all getting off the boats and getting their stuff. Eira had ridden in the boat with Damon and Elena while Stefan and Rebekah were in the other one. Rebekah was mad at both Elena and Eira for killing her brother. Eira thought it was time to remedy that anger.

   Eira walked up to Rebekah who was glaring at her and Eira took out the white oak stake out of her inside jacket pocket. No one knew she had it till now. Rebekah was surprised when Eira handed the white oak stake to her.

  "Your brother isn't dead," Eira stated.

    Stefan was next to Rebekah and he cocked his head to the side in confusion. Rebekah took the stake and said,"What are you talking about?"

   Eira crossed her arms,"I had Kol daggered. I don't really know how it worked but I created an illusion to make people think he died because 'someone' got the brilliant idea stuck in her head to kill Kol."

   Eira looked at where Elena was standing when she spoke but then she calmed herself and looked at Rebekah,"Kol should be awake now. You can call him if you want. If you can get a signal out here."

   Rebekah was momentarily shocked along with every other vampire within hearing distance. Stefan still had questions though,"Wait, if Kol was daggered, how did Jeremy's mark grow?"

  Eira shrugged,"I wanted it to happen. So, it did."

    Eira walked away from them to go pick up her bag from inside the boat. She picked it up and adjusted the straps to fit better when she put it on.