38 -2x15

Eira's eyelids felt heavy as she tried to open them. She finally got her eyes to open and she fluttered her eyes for a couple seconds to get her eyes to focus on her surroundings. She was in her bed and the sunlight was shining through the window.

She struggled to remember what happened before everything came rushing back to her. She winced as she remembered she was shot. She laid a hand on her stomach and she found it was healed completely. She sighed in relief.

Eira got out of her bed and went into her bathroom. She took a shower and when she stepped out, wrapping a towel around herself, she wiped the steam off the mirror so she could see. Her eyes had dark circles under them. She looked worn out and she was.

Eira sighed and grabbed her brush and detangled her wet white hair. After that, she left her bathroom and went into her closet and got dressed into something comfortable. Eira changed her bedsheets because they had dried blood on them.

Eira went downstairs and into the kitchen where she was about to make breakfast but Damon walked in. He looked at her with a caring look.

"Are you okay?" Damon worried.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired," Eira answered.

"Hey, no," Damon started. "After what you just went through, you don't have to make breakfast for yourself."

"Uh, okay," Eira agreed.

Damon was cooking his special pancakes, the only thing he knew how to cook. While he was cooking them, Eira asked,"So what happened to the werewolves? And where is Stefan?"

"The werewolves are gone. Tyler left and Jules disappeared. And Stefan is still with Elena, making sure she's safe," Damon answered.

Damon finished cooking the pancakes and put them on a plate in front of her,"Bon Appetite."

The pancakes had a smiley face on them and Eira smiled. "You're gonna have to teach me how to make these one day."

Damon hummed,"Of course."

Eira ate the pancakes and Damon patiently waited for her to finish. "Why are you waiting on me?"

"Because I'm not going to leave you here alone," Damon started. "Not after yesterday."

Eira finished eating and put her dirty dishes in the sink. Then she turned to Damon and said,"Okay, we can go now."

Damon left the kitchen and Eira followed. Rose joined them and she softly smiled at Eira. She thought Eira should be resting with how tired she looked.

__________

Damon took Rose and Eira to The Grill and they all sat down at a table. Damon and Rose were on one side while Eira was on the other. Alaric soon joined them and sat next to Eira.

He told them how he was with Jenna and Elijah this morning as they went through and looked at certain historical areas of Mystic Falls.

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questioned.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming," Alaric muttered.