46 -3x02

Eira was up early in the morning on a mission to find Stefan even if she had to do it by herself. She called Sheriff Forbes and got her to track the number that had called her last night. It came from Tennessee which was where the new lead pointed Stefan to be.

Eira went to Damon to try to get his help. She came into his room and he was taking down all the papers on the map that he used to track Stefan.

"How can you just give up on him?" Eira questioned.

"We went over this, Eira. The Stefan we know is gone," Damon answered.

"He called me," Eira stated.

"What?" Damon questioned in disbelief.

"Stefan called me last night," Eira stated. "He didn't say anything, but it was him. I asked Sheriff Forbes if she would trace the call's origin. It came from Tennessee."

"Where he's binge drinking on the country folk. We went through this, Eira. Stefan's gone. I don't mean geographically," Damon explained. Damon takes the documents he used to find Stefan and threw them into the unlit fireplace.

"He wouldn't call if he completely lost himself," Eira said and Damon lit a match and threw it into the fireplace, setting the documents on fire, indicating that he was done looking for Stefan. Eira walked out of his room, determined to find Stefan.

_____________

Eira went to the Gilbert household. She rode the motorcycle Stefan had and it made her sad. He was the one that taught her how to drive it, the only thing she could drive well. Eira knocked on the door and Jenna opened it.

"Eira," Jenna smiled. "Come in. How are you?"

Eira stepped inside and Jenna closed the door,"I'm good. Is Alaric here? Can I talk to him?"

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen," Jenna said and Eira walked to the kitchen with Jenna.

Alaric saw her enter and he shook his head,"Oh god, this can't be good."

"I need you to tell me what you know about Stefan and Tennessee," Eira stated. "You're Damon's best friend. Whatever he knows, you know."

"Ask Damon," Alaric denied his help.

"Damon won't help," Eira answered.

"For good reason. Because it's not safe for you. Stefan's off the rails," Alaric replied.

"But he still has his humanity which means he can be saved," Eira started. "He would never give up on me. I'm not gonna give up on him. Tell me what you know, Ric. Please."

"I would just tell the her, Ric. She's clearly not gonna give up," Jenna stated.

Alaric sighed,"They've been tracking werewolves, he and Klaus. All over the eastern seaboard. We thought we had 'em outside of Memphis..."

____________

Alaric told Eira what he knew and they went to The Grill so Eira could talk to Tyler and see if he knew anything about where the werewolves would be in Tennessee. Alaric was at the bar while Eira was sitting down at a table with Tyler.