27 -2x04

I'm skipping episode 2x03 because Eira doesn't really belong anywhere in it.

Stefan had been avoiding Elena like the plague since he found out she kissed Damon. Elena had went on a trip with Alaric and Damon to Duke University to find out more about the Lockwood's using Isobel's research. While they were away, Stefan helped Caroline learn control as a vampire. Eira wasn't allowed anywhere near Caroline because she was new and Eira's blood is way too appealing.

Stefan seemed to develop a friendship with Caroline and he actually liked teaching her how to be a vampire. Elena had tried to reach out to Stefan but to no avail. Instead she got closer with Damon when they went on the trip to Duke University. Although, Elena decided that she loved Stefan and she would do anything to get him back.

It was figured out that the Lockwood's are werewolves as Stefan and Caroline had an up close and personal encounter with Mason in wolf form. According to Isobel's research, werewolf bites are fatal to vampires and there was a sun and the moon curse. The curse made werewolves beholden to the moon, so they turned on a full moon and vampires beholden to the sun, so they only came out at night.

It was a week after all of this occurred and Stefan still did not talk to Elena which Eira thought was good for Stefan. She didn't think that Stefan needed Elena in his life.

Stefan had told her that he was making progress with Caroline in teaching her to be a vampire and she had better control now with her thirst for blood. So, Eira was deemed to be around Caroline again.

Eira was with Damon at The Mystic Grill where they were picking up a peach cobbler for the barbecue at the Gilberts' so that Jenna would like him better. Damon was bringing Eira along because people always seemed to like her and he was exploiting that to use for his advantage, hoping that since people liked her then they would like him by association.

Damon had spotted Elena which she grimaces at. Eira wasn't a very big fan of Elena's right now. But, of course, Damon liked her because Elena had kissed him.

Damon sat down next to her Elena and Eira took the seat across from her. Their sudden arrival startled Elena.

"Hey," Elena said to them, looking cautiously at Eira. "What do you want?"

"So this is where you spend your time when you're on the outs with Stefan?" Damon smirked.

"Don't bring that up," Elena demanded and Eira nodded her head, agreeing.

"Fine," Damon held his hands up in surrender.

"I'm doing homework," Elena answered Damon's question as to what she was doing at The Grill. "But, I have to go. Jenna's having a barbecue today."

"Ok, I'll see you there," Damon said to her as she was leaving.

"How do you know about Jenna's barbecue?" Elena asked.

"It was my idea. Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and...," Damon explained.

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours," Elena stated.

A waiter came and set a box down with the peach cobbler inside it. "Perfect. Thank you," Damon said to the waiter before talking to Elena. "I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way. And, I'm hoping everyone's fondness for my little sister will extend to me."