66 -3x21

Alaric brought Eira to the high school. He opened his classroom door and he pushed her harshly into the room. She stumbled and fell, her head hit the ground roughly and she passed out.

______________

It was morning now and Klaus was at his mansion. He had his hybrids helping him pack everything. He kept checking his phone for any calls from Eira. He was getting worried. They were supposed to leave together.

Rebekah entered the room where Klaus was and she immediately stated,"Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me."

"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead," Klaus replied.

"Well, he's not and he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong, Nik. Too strong," Rebekah explained.

"Where is he now?" Klaus questioned.

"He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now," Rebekah said.

"Fine. I'll collect Eira, we'll be on our way," Klaus stated.

"Nik...," she was about to protest.

Klaus looked at her,"I not leaving without her."

"Fine. But I'm leaving now. I'll meet you outside of town," Rebekah said and Klaus nodded.

______________

Stefan and Damon had healed Bonnie and brought her to the Gilbert house. They gave her a rag to put to her neck as they talked about Alaric.

"Why did you turn him?" Stefan questioned Bonnie.

"I had no idea what was happening. Okay, the witches led me there. They wanted him to feed so he turned," Bonnie explained.

"Alaric took Eira, he has the stake and we have no idea where he is," Stefan paced. "What are we gonna do? How can we kill him?"

"I've been trying to figure that out. A witch can't truly make an immortal creature, there is always a way to undo a spell," Bonnie explained.

"So, what's the witchy work around?" Damon questioned.

"That's the problem. I don't know," Bonnie said.

The doorbell rang at the Gilbert house and Jenna and Jeremy had just came down the stairs. They answered the door to reveal Klaus.

"What the hell do you want?" Jeremy questioned.

"Now is that any way to treat a guest?" Klaus asked.

"For you, it is," Jenna replied.

Stefan came to the door and he said,"What are you doing here, Klaus?"

"Well, for starters, young Jeremy or his aunt Jenna here could show some manners and invite me inside," Klaus stated.

Damon came to the door and he said,"Jenna, we'll handle this."

Jenna nodded hesitantly and she took Jeremy with her away from the door. They went back upstairs and let the Salvatore's handle Klaus.

"I know all about my mother's invulnerable little creation and that's why I'm here. I'm leaving town," Klaus started. "Where is Eira? She wasn't at home."