109 -1x11

Eira went back to the kitchen after wiping the blood from Klaus's face. He left her to go check on what happened with Davina the day before. Eira still hadn't eaten, so she went back to the kitchen, finding only her two brothers there.

    "I am not arguing while eating breakfast," Eira raised a hand before they could even get a word out. They both sagged in defeat.

    Eira ate some strawberry Greek yogurt, a bowl of Cheerios, and a banana and an apple. As she ate, she talked to her brothers, after chewing her food, of course.

"The both of you also don't need to argue about who is walking me down the aisle. I've already decided that you both are," Eira said between bites of food.

Stefan and Damon looked at each other as Eira said that and glared slightly, before sighing. They'd just have to accept the fact that they were both walking her down the aisle.

Eira then changed the subject away from her soon to be wedding. She had her brothers inform her of what happened with Davina. The young witch had ran away, seeking refuge with Camille. Davina wanted to get out of the city and Camille helped her. They went to St. Anne's Church and witches had found Davina at the church. Davina killed them all, using a lot of power and that was when Kol, Elijah, and Marcel found Davina.

Davina was upset at Marcel, throwing him into the church walls, multiple times. Kol managed to calm her down. She agreed to come back to the compound with Kol, as long as no one used her for her power.

____________________

Klaus was in a room with Elijah, looking at the drawings of Celeste that Davina drew. Elijah informed Klaus of what had happened the day before when Eira was distracting Klaus. Elijah wanted to be informed as well.

"Why was there a bunch of yelling this morning?" Elijah asked.

Klaus smirked, "Eira's brothers were a bit angry."

"Angry at what, Niklaus?" Elijah sighed, wondering what trouble Klaus got himself into now.

"Angry that Eira is now my fiancé," Klaus smiled, just thinking about calling her his wife.

Elijah was more than surprised, not just by the news Klaus told him, but because he had never seen his brother so happy about something. Elijah found it odd, but he was nevertheless glad.

"Congratulations, brother," Elijah said. "Here I thought that no one could ever make you quite so happy as you are now."

"I should be thanking you, really. If it wasn't for you having Eira distract me yesterday, I would have never asked her till much later," Klaus gave his form of a thank you.

"And you're right, she does make me happy," Klaus confessed and a wide smile formed on his face again.

Elijah was going to speak, but Eira walked into the room, stopping him from doing so. Elijah gave her a polite smile and she smiled back before her eyes went to Klaus, who's eyes were already directed on her.

Elijah spoke different words, "I've heard my brother proposed to you and you decided not to break his heart."

Eira giggled and her eyes returned to Elijah, "How could I ever?"

"I'm glad you didn't. He would've been in a foul mood today that I wouldn't have particularly liked to deal with," Elijah wore an amused smile as he teased Klaus with his words, hinting that Eira had much impact on Klaus.

"Of course, I would've been. I would've been turned down by, in my eyes, the most beautiful woman in every single way," Klaus said sweetly to Eira, making her smile.

Eira grabbed Klaus's hand, making him happier because he felt her touch. She reached up and kissed the corner of his lips, not wanting to kiss him fully on the lips in front of Elijah. She didn't like public intimacy, not large acts, at least.

     "I am glad you two are happy, but we do have pressing issues, like these drawings," Elijah gestured towards the drawings of Celeste.

Eira looked at the drawings that were on the table, recognizing Celeste. Her smile disappeared and her mouth went into a straight line.

"Who drew Celeste?" Eira asked.

"Our volatile artist in residence, and according to her, Celeste is a portent of evil," Klaus smirked, looking at Elijah.

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over two hundred years. I don't understand. Why all these sketches now?" Elijah wondered, confused.

    Eira stepped away from Klaus and her face turned into one of guilt. She fumbled with her hands, her nerves getting the best of her. Klaus noticed her guilty expression along with Elijah.

    "I think I might know why Davina is drawing Celeste," Eira looked at Elijah, her hands still fumbling nervously.

     "Well, by all means, love, tell us," Klaus encouraged softly, the sound of his voice calming her down.

    "Sophie called me yesterday. She said she would lift the curse on the Crescent wolves if I found out where you buried Celeste," Eira admitted, looking at Elijah. "I didn't tell her, though."

   "It appears I'll need to have a talk with Sophie Devereaux then," Elijah stated.

    "Since when are you talking with Sophie?" Klaus asked.

    "I'm not. She called me in the morning yesterday," Eira answered and Klaus nodded.

    A loud crash was heard from upstairs, making the three of them look up. There was another loud crash and Klaus got angry.

    "Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass," Klaus said and left to deal with the noise Davina was making as she argued with Marcel.

     Eira sighed as he left and then she looked at Elijah, "You're not mad about the Sophie thing, are you?"

   Elijah wore an amused smile, "I'm not mad. Not at you."

    All of the sudden the ground started to shake. Elijah stood up from his seat, containing his balance. Eira was perfectly balanced, not affected at all the earthquake that was happening as the ground around her wasn't shaking, just everywhere else where her feet weren't touching. Earthquakes simply couldn't affect her. Elijah and her walked out of the room as the ground shook and looked over the balcony down at the courtyard.

    Klaus and Marcel were on the other side of the balcony, across the courtyard. Klaus looked at Eira, making sure she was okay. He sighed relieved that she was perfectly fine.

    Rebekah and Stefan were in the courtyard and Rebekah spoke, "What the hell is going on?"

    "Davina," Klaus answered.

Author's Note: I know this is short. But I promise that tomorrow I will have the whole rest of the episode. And I'm going to apologize in advance because I feel like my writing is going to be sucky for the next couple of episodes. Just because I feel like the episodes are boring.

But I'm going to try really, really hard to get to the end of the season this week. Probably impossible because I have school, but I will try. As long as I get to like episode 18 this week, that'll be an accomplishment.

By the way, thank you readers for your wonderful comments in the last chapter. They mean the world to me.