48 -3x04

AN: That is the dress in this chapter.

      It was the next day and they were all at a store shopping for clothes for Rebekah. Eira had lent Rebekah a pair of clothes beforehand so she didn't have to stay in her old 20's dress. Eira was picking out clothes for Rebekah to try on since she didn't the know the latest fashion.

    Eira walked back with a pile of clothes as Rebekah asked Klaus,"And why are you so grumpy?"

   "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it," Klaus replied, angrily.

     "Give her a break. It wasn't her fault she lost it," Eira defended Rebekah.

    "I think you confuse me with someone that shows kindness," Klaus stated.

    "You don't have to be kind. You just have to be a little less mean," Eira replied.

      Klaus let out a small smile at her witty reply and locked gazes with her,"I'll keep that in mind."

    Eira held his gaze and her heartbeat sped up but then she looked away. Stefan looked between the two of them, wondering when gazing into each other's eyes started. He didn't like it, at all.

    Klaus still kept his eyes on her as she walked to Rebekah. Eira handed her the pile of clothes. "Here, these are better."

    "At least, someone here is nice," Rebekah smiled at the girl and she smiled back.

     Rebekah went back in the changing room with all the clothes. Stefan got up and spoke to Klaus,"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air. And would you stop staring at my sister."

   Klaus smirked as he mentioned his staring,"Does it bother you?"

    "Just stop it," Stefan demanded.

     "You have my word. I won't stare at your sister," Klaus promised and Stefan walked out of the store.

     Eira walked over and sat down in the seat next to Klaus,"What did he say?"

     Klaus answered,"Nothing worth repeating."

Eira looked at him, confused, but decided not to question it. She fumbled with the rose glass vial necklace around her neck as she waited. Rebekah came out of the dressing room in a purple ruffled dress.

    "Okay, how do I look?" Rebekah questioned Eira.

     Eira looked up and smiled,"You look nice."

     "It's not really my color," Rebekah said distastefully. "It's yours, though. You can try it on."

     Rebekah went back in the dressing room before she could protest. She came back out soon dressed in another dress and she held the purple one in her hands.

    "Here, try it on," Rebekah held it out to her and Eira got up from her seat and reluctantly took the dress.

     "Now, how do you I look in this?" Rebekah questioned.

     Eira looked at the dress. It was black and it was too long. It looked like it should be worn to some elegant party. "It's okay."

    "I agree," Rebekah said and then went back into the changing room.

    Eira looked at the dress in her hand and she went into the dressing room next to Rebekah. She put the dress on and Rebekah was right when she said purple was her color. Eira had trouble reaching the zipper. She had no clue how Rebekah did it.