32 -2x10

Eira went with Stefan and Damon to the tomb to ask Katherine for the moonstone. She waited outside the tomb as she already knew what Katherine would say. She would ask to be released from being in the tomb. Stefan and Damon got the tomb door open and were waiting for Katherine to come out.

"Please...come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us," Katherine came around the corner dressed in new clothes and she looked completely fine.

Damon and Stefan were taken aback, clearly confused about her appearance. Katherine just smirked.

"How did you...," Stefan gestured to her appearance.

"I couldn't possibly stay in the same outfit the whole time," Katherine teased. "I got a little greeting from Eira."

"Of course she did," Damon muttered while Stefan sighed.

"We're here for the moonstone," Stefan explained.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon asked.

"Tell you what, you get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want," Katherine said. "I'm bored. At least running from Klaus wasn't boring - so here's the deal: you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever."

"Let me know what you decide," Katherine held up the moonstone and then walked back into the recesses of the tomb.

Damon and Stefan walked out of the tomb where Eira was waiting for them. She walked closer to them.

"You went to see Katherine? Really?" Damon questioned.

"Yes," Eira bit her lip. "She's my friend."

Damon groaned and Stefan just shook his head. After that, they went to see Elena to tell her that they found a way to stop the sacrifice from happening.

_________

They were standing around Elena's kitchen discussing how they went to see Katherine and informing her of their plan to save her.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break," Stefan explained.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live," Damon said.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asked.

"By releasing it from the moonstone," Stefan explained and Eira laughed.

They all looked at her and she stopped laughing,"Sorry it's just.... that sounds so not real. How do you know this is going to work?"

"We don't but we have a crafty witch on our side," Damon explained.

"You discussed it with Bonnie," Elena stated.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us," Stefan responded.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you," Elena said.

"We're going to get it from her," Stefan assured.

"Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to," Damon clarified.