78

It had been three days since Eira killed all of Klaus's hybrids except Tyler. Klaus wanted to go after Tyler but he didn't because of Eira. He didn't want her to feel like another death was because of her. So, he tamed his wrath, for her.

Eira was in a state of depression. Stefan helped her through it all and, so did Damon. He had stopped training Jeremy to get the hunter's mark because the holidays were thrust upon them and he wanted to be there for Eira.

Eira felt horrible. She felt like a monster. She wished that she didn't get these powers of Nature that allowed her the ability to kill. She felt even worse when she came to the conclusion that she would do it again in a heartbeat, for Klaus.

But Stefan and Damon comforted her through it all. Stefan assured her that, yes, what she did was wrong, but it was justified. Damon's opinion differed as he thought it was completely alright to kill all the hybrids. And Eira understood both of their reasonings. In her mind, though, there was no better reason to do bad things for if not for the people she cared about.

Eira just needed to come to terms with that and the fact that she was a killer. She stayed in her room mostly for three days, unless she went to the kitchen.

But Eira finally took her first step outside in three days. She went to the back porch and sat down on the steps that led to grass. She took a deep breath in of the fresh air, the air giving her relief.

The Nature outside was glad of her reappearance. The sun shined brightly down on her, flowers erupted out of the ground, the wind moved giving the day a breeze. A vine grew out of the ground and wrapped around Eira's hand, gently, like a caress.

Eira was going to pull her hand away from it, wanting nothing to do with who she was. But she kept her hand in the same position, squeezing the vine for dear life, and she cried.

She hadn't cried in days and now she was letting it all out. The tears rolled down her face like a river and her sobs were uncontrollable.

Once she stopped crying and all the emotion was let out. She wiped her tears away and put on a brave face. She would be strong. She was determined to be strong now.

Eira went inside the house and she went into the living room where she heard voices. She found Rebekah and Stefan talking. Both of them looked at her, and Rebekah gave her a pitying look. She probably looked awful even though she decided to be strong, be unafraid.

Rebekah walked up to her with something in her hand, a round carton,"I've heard this is quite good for when people are depressed."

Eira took it and looked at it. She laughed once she saw what it was. Her first laugh in days. Rebekah gave her a carton of ice cream, chocolate. Her favorite.

Eira looked up at Rebekah with a smile. Eira pulled Rebekah in for a hug, something the Original did not expect. She had no real concept of friendship, but the Original wrapped her arms around the only girl she liked in Mystic Falls.

Rebekah let go of her and Eira pulled away. With a smile on her face, Eira looked at her,"Thank you, Bekah."

Rebekah smiled and nodded while Eira walked away. She went into the kitchen to eat some of said ice cream.

"Wow, you actually got a laugh out of her," Stefan commented.

"Well, of course, you're probably exceptionally boring to her," Rebekah teased.

Stefan chuckled and then he got a serious look on his face,"Thank you, for trying to help her. I know you don't have to."

"That girl deserves the world. She's the nicest person," Rebekah explained. "And I would help her, for you."

Stefan smiled at her,"Still, thank you."

With Stefan's smile and his stare, Rebekah held her breath. She looked away from him,"Yes, well, I'll be going now. I hope your sister gets better."

Rebekah walked away from Stefan before he could even say anything, say something. He sighed as she left, irritated with himself.

Stefan went into the kitchen where he found Eira eating the ice cream and Damon sneaking up behind her. Damon looked at him, put a finger to his lips, shushing him.

Stefan stood still and Damon snuck up behind Eira, grabbing the spoon with ice cream on it out of her hand. Eira gasped as Damon put the spoon in his mouth, eating the scoop of ice cream.

"Damon!" she scolded.

Damon took the spoon out of his mouth and he hummed, "That was good."

He handed the spoon back to her with a smirk on his face and she took it, shaking her head. Stefan walked fully into the kitchen, and Eira took notice.

"You knew he was sneaking up on me?" Eira asked Stefan.

Stefan got tongue-tied, "I-well.... yeah. I didn't know what he was doing."

Eira let out a small chuckle and looked between Stefan and Damon, "Putting up with you two is one of the hardest things."

Damon, sarcastically, put a hand to his chest like he was wounded. Stefan developed a frown with a soft smile. Damon said sarcastically, "Ouch, that hurt."

Eira had a playful smile on her face, "Of course, I still love you both. Always and forever."

Author's Note: This was such a filler chapter, but I promised I would update today. I'm going to see Star Wars tonight so that's why this chapter ain't that long.

Good news, though. I'm on break from school now and updates will come like crazy. I plan on finishing season 4 before Christmas next week.