102

Kol went with Elijah to St. Anne's Church where Davina was. Klaus kept watch and made sure they were not interrupted. Klaus and Kol argued on the way over, Klaus not wanting to tell Davina anything about Eira to get her unlinked, he would rather just manipulate the witch. Elijah stopped their bickering and had Kol come with him.

Elijah took the spell out of his jacket pocket and handed it to his little brother, "Kol, I do warn you that if any harm comes to Eira...,"

"I'll be punished with excruciating torture. Nik already threatened me," Kol rolled his eyes. "I have this handled, brother."

Kol took the page of the spell and walked to Davina's room where the door was wide open. Kol smirked when he saw her drawing something. Kol leaned against the doorway.

"Are you drawing my handsome face, darling?" Kol asked.

Davina looked up from her drawing and frowned when she saw Kol. Elijah showed up from behind Kol, looking annoyed with his little brother.

"I do apologize for any nuisance he may cause, Davina," Elijah said.

"What is he doing here?" Davina questioned.

"He's needed for important matters," Elijah explained vaguely.

"Come in," Davina sighed.

Kol and Elijah walked into the little attic room. Kol walked up to Davina and handed her the page of the spell while Elijah set down a sanguinum knot on the table. Davina looked at the spell.

"The spell of unknotting?" Davina asked, hoping for a more powerful spell.

"The spell will help you learn control. It's not as easy as it looks," Kol explained. "And we need you to do this spell, it's very important that you do."

"Why?" Davina looked at the both of them, questioningly.

"There's this girl. Like you, the witches are trying to use her. One of the witches linked themselves to her and by doing this spell, that link will be...," Elijah was cut off.

"Broken. I know. Why is this girl so important?" Davina asked.

Kol and Elijah looked at each other. Kol sighed and looked at Davina, "Have you ever heard of the Sleeping Beauty?"

Davina looked at him with excitement in her eyes, "The Sleeping Beauty. She's a been bedtime story since I was young. You know her?"

"Yes, quite well. This is girl that's linked, Davina. She needs your help, we need your help," Kol answered.

"Do I get to meet her?" Davina asked.

Kol thought, "Maybe."

Davina nodded slowly, "Yeah, I'll do it."

_____________________

Eira was at the old plantation house where she always was. She was with Hayley in the library, the both of them deciding to spend their time reading. Eira was in the middle of a book when she felt a sharp pinch on the side of her neck.

Eira winced loudly in pain and put a hand to her neck, her hand came away with blood. Her wound had already healed due to the babies' vampire blood in her system.