106 -1x10

It was the next day in the morning. Klaus let Elijah and Rebekah come live at the compound, Eira found out. It was the day of the Casket Girls Festival. Eira got a call early in the morning from Sophie Devereaux. Eira reluctantly answered it.

"What do you want?" Eira answered the phone.

"I need something from you so that the witches can complete the Harvest," Sophie said.

"I'm not helping with you anything," Eira replied.

"You'll help me because if we don't complete the Harvest, our access to magic will fade for good, which doesn't bode well for the werewolves, whom you care about," Sophie explained.

"Marcel forced a witch to curse the Crescent wolves so they'd be trapped in wolf form. Because my bloodline executed that curse. Help me complete the Harvest, and I'll undo the curse for you," Sophie blackmailed.

"How could I even help you?" Eira asked.

"I need to consecrate the remains of a powerful witch so I can absorb their magic. I know of one whose body was never found. Her name is Celeste DuBois. I believe you and she have a friend in common?" Sophie asked, referring to Elijah.

"No, Elijah's my friend. I don't betray friends," Eira started. "Why don't you try getting someone else to help you?"

Eira hung up the phone, shocking Sophie and frustrating her. Eira was beyond mad, but she put that anger away.

______________________

Eira wanted to go see all the festivities of the Casket Girls Festival. She was going through the many old clothes in the compound to pick an outfit for the event. She made Damon help her.

   "Tell me again, why I have to help you with all this?" Damon complained.

   "Sometimes, I can't get the zipper and I'm sure you don't want me asking some random vampire," Eira explained.

   "Yeah. Yeah, you're totally right," Damon straightened up, going into the protective mode. He wouldn't complain anymore.

   Eira had changed into a old, white dress in the bathroom. It had lacing on the top of it and around her waist. It was a long dress that went down to just above her feet. It had see-through long sleeves but the sleeves rested just off the shoulder.

    She tried zipping it, but it was difficult. She went out of the bathroom where Damon waited and his eyes widened. He thought she looked like she was getting married.

   "I definitely need your help with this one," Eira looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

   Damon rolled his eyes and he came and zipped her dress, and it had a button so he buttoned it as well. Eira went to the mirror and she inspected herself. She smiled.

   "So, how do I look?" Eira questioned.

    "You look like you're about marry someone. Should I be concerned?" Damon questioned.

   Eira gave him a look, telling him no. They were interrupted by a voice, "I hope that doesn't happen for many, many years. Like, you know, a hundred."

   Stefan walked into the room and Eira smiled, "You don't have to worry. I don't expect Klaus to ask me for many, many years. I'm hoping like at least a decade."