103 -1x07

Damon explained to the Mikaelson brothers how Tyler Lockwood took Eira and Hayley. The Mikaelson brothers were furious that Eira had been taken, but skeptical on why Hayley was as well, only Damon and Klaus knowing why.

"And why would your little hybrid-sidekick from Mystic Falls have any interest in Eira and Hayley?" Elijah questioned Klaus.

"Because Klaus was being a dick, treating the hybrids like slaves and Tyler got them all un-sired. He made a plan to get rid of Klaus but Eira and Hayley screwed up those plans," Damon explained.

Klaus looked guilty and Elijah asked, "And how exactly did the two of them interfere?"

"Hayley, the little werewolf traitor, planned for the twelve hybrids to be killed all along. She wanted Klaus to kill them, but Eira killed them before he had the chance," Damon answered.

"Well, Eira continues to fit into this family more and more each day," Kol chimed in.

"So, now, because Eira protected you, Niklaus, she's going to be harmed," Elijah said angrily towards Klaus.

"Well, it's not like I knew that Tyler would come here to try to retaliate against me," Klaus defended.

Elijah shook his head, "Kol, we'll need a locator spell from Davina to find Eira. Damon will go with you, because his blood is needed for the spell."

Kol sighed and nodded. Damon and Kol vamp sped away to St. Anne's Church where Davina was at. Davina kindly did the locator spell because she wanted to help Eira, the Mother Nature. They found that Eira was located deep in the bayou. Klaus and Elijah immediately drove there. They had to get out of the car to search further.

"We should head south towards the water," Elijah suggested.

"You seem quite determined to find Eira," Klaus commented as he walked briskly through the bayou.

"She's carrying your children, Niklaus. Our family. I'll do my best not to let anything happen to her," Elijah replied as Klaus caught a scent and led them to Tyler's car.

Klaus smiled bitterly as he pulled things out of Tyler's car, "Or perhaps, you've just grown to admire her. Maybe that's why you've been barking orders since your return, hoping to impress Eira by assuming the role of family patriarch."

"She is solely yours, brother. You don't need to be worried about any type of admiration," Elijah stated.

"So, you do care for her...," Klaus trailed off with a scowl.

"Niklaus...," Elijah got cut off.

"Enough. I'll kill Tyler Lockwood myself," Klaus said and he vamp sped away.

Elijah sighed and shook his head at his own stupidity. He should've been less vague with his brother. He did not care for Eira in the way that Klaus thought. It wasn't anything romantic.

___________________

Hayley was sitting on the floor of a small little cabin, tied up. Eira was unconscious, sitting against the wall across from her but she wasn't tied up. Tyler told Hayley that he gave Eira a sedative to keep her asleep because Eira could easily defeat him. Tyler told Hayley that they were in the bayou where she was royalty due to her birthmark.

"Tyler, what do you want with Eira and I? What are you going to do? Eira's very protected, you'll be killed if you hurt her," Hayley tried to reason with him.