77 -4x09

The next day was the Winter Wonderland event in Mystic Falls. Eira was going because she had nothing better to do and Stefan was supposed to be going because of Rebekah. Stefan and Eira figured out that Damon did not send Elena away from him as she was there in the morning. They both went to the Gilbert lake house to help Jeremy.

    Eira got dressed into a black off-the-shoulder dress that went down to her mid-thigh. She wore black heels. She probably looked like she was going to a funeral but she didn't care.

     Stefan brought Eira to the event before taking her to go find Rebekah in the crowd of people that were around. Eira looked around at all the activities that were going on as they walked, noticing the man-made snow being blown about.

   Stefan found Rebekah in the crowd dressed in a short green dress with silver gems on it. He thought she looked amazing and Stefan had stopped walking, causing Eira to run right into him. She looked in the direction he was looking wondering what caused him to stop. She saw Rebekah and Eira smiled at Stefan's dumbfounded look.

    "Come on, Stef," Eira pushed him forward. "Let's go say hi to Rebekah."

   Stefan nodded and followed Eira still keeping his eyes on Rebekah. Once they walked to her, Rebekah took notice of them and her eyes drifted to Stefan, she thought he looked handsome in a tux.

   "Hey, Bekah," Eira greeted her.

    "Eira," Rebekah nodded her head at her in greeting.

   "You look beautiful," Stefan blurted out to Rebekah.

    Rebekah smiled,"Do I?"

    "The most beautiful person here," Stefan complimented.

     Rebekah smiled wider and Stefan put his hands in his pockets,"Do you, um, want to walk around with us?"

    "Why not?" Rebekah stated and Stefan smiled.

    Rebekah walked around with them. Eventually Stefan and Rebekah had started holding hands as they walked, not even knowing that they were. Eira had drifted behind them, getting an idea in her head. A mischievous idea.

    The man-made snow was next to them and she grabbed a handful of it, forming it into a ball. Stefan was completely oblivious to what Eira was doing, too caught up with Rebekah which offered Eira her chance.

    She threw the snowball.

    The snowball hit Stefan on his back and Stefan stopped walking. By the time Stefan turned around, Eira had another snowball and huge smile on her face.

   Rebekah just watched the scene unfold between the siblings and Stefan had a serious look on his face,"Eira, let go of the snowball."

   "Okay," Eira said and Stefan sighed in relief. But then she threw the snowball at Stefan and it hit him on the chest. Rebekah laughed.

   Stefan's tux was now wet and he shook his head with a smile on his face. Stefan grabbed the man-made snow next to them and formed a snowball. He threw the snowball at Eira and it hit her in the stomach.

   Eira went to get another snowball but Stefan was quicker than her because he had vampire abilities. Stefan had already formed another snowball and thrown it at Eira again, it hitting her in the side of her face.