57 -3x12

Eira couldn't sleep. She was paralyzed. More like her heart was paralyzed. She thought about the kiss over and over, replaying it in her head. She had a permanent smile on her face but then she remembered that Stefan demanded Klaus stay away from her and she became angry.

When it was morning, Eira showered and got dressed. She went downstairs to find Stefan. She found Damon and Stefan in the living room.

"Your making me stay away from him? That's not your choice to make Stefan," Eira went right up to Stefan.

"I'm not making you do anything. I'm making Klaus stay away from you. Your welcome to go see him," Stefan started.

"But then I'd dump his family in the ocean and I'm sure you don't want Klaus to suffer," Stefan finished.

Eira pushed Stefan, harshly and he had to take a step back. Her glare was like a burning fury. Stefan was a little shocked she was so angry.

"What is your problem?" Eira questioned.

"What is my problem? You're going out and fraternizing with the enemy. That's my problem, Eira," Stefan explained.

"He's not the enemy, Stefan. He didn't have to be. You made him your enemy when you took his family from him," Eira argued.

"If I didn't know any better, with the way you're defending him, it's almost like your compelled," Stefan stated.

"Just stop running my life, Stefan," Eira said and walked away from him.

"Well, she's pissed," Damon commented.

Stefan looked at him,"You think?"

______________

It had been a couple days and Bonnie had been having weird dreams, visions when she slept. It had to do with the locked coffin. Bonnie would dream about Klaus biting her and then she'd wake up locked in a coffin and a women would wake her up. Bonnie brought Elena into the fold because of it.

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message," Bonnie stated to Elena, standing in the witch house where the coffins were.

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time," Elena stated.

"Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you," Bonnie explained.

"So, these are the rest of his family?" Elena gestured towards the coffins.

"Yeah. Elijah and two others. This one...is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus," Bonnie explained, standing in front of the locked coffin.

Stefan walked onto the scene,"What the hell are you doing?"

"I needed her to know about the coffin," Bonnie said.

"And she needed to be kept out of it, Bonnie," Stefan said.

"So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena questioned.

"Don't tempt me, Elena," Stefan answered.

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her," Bonnie revealed.