58 -3x13

Eira and Stefan went inside the house after their reunion of sorts. Damon was waiting for them in the living room. When he saw them, he spoke.

"Now that you two made up, the world is back on its axis," Damon said. "So, I could only get the locked coffin out in time."

"Probably a good choice," Stefan stated.

"Yeah. You know, if you're banking on Bonnie's momma to open it, you're screwed. She doesn't have any powers," Damon explained.

"Nah, doesn't surprise me. Its been that kind of night," Stefan said.

"Is Elena okay?" Damon asked.

"Yeah, I think," Stefan answered. "She went home."

Damon pulled out a dagger,"Then let's talk about this."

"What did you do?" Stefan questioned.

Stefan and Eira found out that Damon had undaggered Elijah. After that reveal, Eira went to her room and she went to sleep. She went to sleep with Klaus being the last thing on her mind.

____________

It was the next day and the Salvatore's were all doing their own thing. Damon went to meet up with Elijah, Stefan took Bonnie and Abby to the locked coffin, and Eira stayed at home.

Klaus had made up with Elijah or so he thought. Klaus was sitting in a chair with a sketchbook on his lap. He was drawing Eira. He couldn't stop thinking about her and it pained him that he couldn't see her. Elijah walked over to where Klaus was sitting, looking at what he was drawing. He recognized Eira.

"Is she your new obsession?" Elijah asked.

"Of course not," Klaus ran his fingers over the drawing. "She's a passion."

_____________

Damon had arranged a dinner party with Elijah. He had to convince Stefan to go and he caved. They were at the door of Klaus's mansion.

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived," Elijah called as he opened the door.

Stefan and Damon walked in. Klaus is standing near a dining table that is set and food laid out. There are three female servants in the room, compelled.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus asked gesturing towards the table.

"It's better to indulge him," Elijah suggested.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out," Stefan explained.

"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours," Klaus threatened as he sat down.

Damon gulped and Stefan glared. They all sat down at the table. Stefan sat across from Klaus. One of the female servants poured Damon some wine.

"Thank you, love," Damon said to the girl.

Stefan didn't touch anything and Klaus noticed,"You lost your appetite?"