98

Eira was sitting in the living room. It was the afternoon now and one of the witches, Agnes, was sitting across from her in another chair. Rebekah was sitting on the couch in the room that was facing away from Eira. She was on the laptop, searching through attics in New Orleans.

Stefan was standing, leaning against the wall next to Rebekah. He was facing towards Eira, watching the witch interact with Eira. He didn't trust any of the witches here in New Orleans.

Damon walked into the room after visiting Camille and talking with Klaus. Damon told Klaus that Marcel would be at the music festival that night with his super witch, Davina. Camille was the key to what Klaus and Damon had planned. Damon had just made sure that Camille certainly was by compelling her. The rest of the plan fell to Klaus.

Agnes was wanting to take Eira to get a check up of the two babies growing in her belly. Eira wasn't so sure, she didn't trust witches and she had a right to. She put a hand over her stomach, protectively.

Damon came and stood behind the chair Eira was sitting in, listening to what they were talking about. Damon and Stefan were both being protective of Eira.

"I don't know Agnes. I don't really trust you," Eira said, her eyes scraping over Agnes, analyzing her.

"You're linked to Sophie. I want nothing to happen to you," Agnes reassured.

"That's bull. You'll use her in any way you can for your own gain," Damon glared.

"Sophie is the witch that used her. It was not my idea," Agnes attempted to calm his anger.

"Many women would kill to have children. You should take care of yours," Rebekah spoke up from her search for the attic where Elijah was.

Stefan looked at Rebekah, his eyes flashing with guilt and sympathy. Eira just felt bad. She blamed herself for Rebekah's misery of not having children. She had somehow accidentally given Rebekah the gift to have children and she didn't have any yet. Eira had somehow built up Rebekah's hopes, only to drag them down.

Eira sighed, "Where will this checkup be held at?"

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it," Agnes explained.

"Okay," Eira agreed. "I'll go."

Stefan and Damon were cautious. Damon spoke, "Stef and I are gonna go with you. Keep you out of harm."

"Is that such a good idea? It'll bring unwanted attention with more people," Agnes said in nervous manner.

"We're her brothers. We're going with her," Stefan stated, protectively.

Eira stood up and along with Stefan and Damon, they followed Agnes out of the house. They got Agnes' car and they drove off to the bayou clinic.

_____________________

Rebekah wanted to narrow down her search for the anonymous attic that Elijah was in. So, she went to the bar where many of Marcel's inner circle hung out. She found Diego and asked for gossip of any girl Marcel might be seeing. She promised to get Klaus out of town, a complete lie. But her search was narrowed down to just the French Quarter of New Orleans.

Rebekah went through all of the French Quarter looking at every attic and the shutters that were in them. She arrived at St. Anne's Church where there was an attic and she finally found Elijah.

Rebekah stood at the doorway of the attic, not being able to enter. The coffin Elijah was in was open and Rebekah looked at him. Elijah's eyes opened and he used his vampire telepathy to speak with Rebekah.