94 -1x02

It had been seven weeks since Eira and Klaus slept together. Eira was experiencing changes. She was tired half the time and she was moody. Klaus would say one teasing thing and she'd be in a bad mood all day. She started experiencing more cravings for food and she ate more. Her body was growing through changes as well, her breasts were sore and they had grown slightly. She had to get a bigger bra. She felt the need to pee more often. She also had nauseous feelings and she would puke sometimes in the mornings.

If she wasn't sure before, she was sure now that she was pregnant. The only thing that was left for her to do was take a pregnancy test. The modern age had definitely changed things as she found out through the internet that you can find out pregnancy by peeing on a stick. That was new for her.

She didn't tell Klaus about her suspicions as she didn't want to freak him out unless she was one hundred percent positive.

    She had planned to go get a pregnancy test in the daytime one day when Klaus wasn't there but her plans were a little thrown off balance by an unexpected arrival.

   ___________________

Klaus was out with Marcel in the night. Marcel was showing him this huge party that allowed his nightwalkers to feed on the humans. Marcel was trying to impress Klaus. They were interrupted by Thierry telling Marcel that six vampires were killed in a bar outside of the French Quarter. Marcel had to get to the bottom of who killed them and Klaus left.

   Klaus came home. He had the creeping suspicion that one of his siblings was back in the city. Eira was waiting for him like usual in the night, she didn't leave anywhere because Klaus was with her during the day. He found her reading in the library. She was laying down and he picked her up from her spot, startling her. He sat down on the couch and he held her in his lap.

    "There, now you can go back to reading," Klaus stated.

     "Well, now that you're here, I don't want to read. I missed you all day," Eira pouted.

     She turned in his lap and she straddled him. She kissed him on the lips slowly, ever so affectionately. He kissed her back and his hands slipped under her shirt, touching her skin. He was about to pull her shirt off of her when they were interrupted by a shout.

    "Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother. You narcissistic, back-stabbing, wanker!" Rebekah shouted throughout the house.

Eira chuckled and she quickly got off of Klaus. He groaned at his sister's interruption. Eira went through the hallways of the house until she went towards the front door. Stefan and Rebekah were there. Klaus had followed Eira but he stayed a little far off from her because he knew now that she would find out he lied about Elijah.

Eira ran towards Stefan with a smile on her face and she jumped into his awaiting arms. She hugged him and he hugged her back, picking her up off the ground and spinning her in a circle, making her laugh. He put her down once he spun around once.

"Nice to see you, Bekah," Eira looked at Rebekah.

"I assume the six dead vampires were your doing," Klaus looked at Rebekah.

"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter," Rebekah explained. "So sorry, were they friends of yours? That's right, you don't have friends. You just have Eira."

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course, you do," Klaus tried to rattle Stefan and Rebekah's relationship. "He fancies himself the King of the Quarter now and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he'll come up with for you."