America's Little Sweetheart

Warning: It gets pretty dirty!

The dressing room is insane before you go out on stage. Girls running everywhere trying to find their helmets and reapply the final touches of their makeup.

"Okay ladies let's get a move on!" You hear the director shout.

There is an eruption of shuffling as everyone starts running to the back of the stage. You join the line and out of the corner of your eye you spot none other than Bucky Barnes standing off to the side, leaning casually against the wall and totally checking you out.

Damn he's hot. In fact both him and Steve are. The two of them make a pretty impressive duo. Any attention you can get from either of them you are going to take.

Bucky is no stranger to you show girls. In fact, ever since Captain America rescued him he seems to be making a habit of hanging around backstage. Steve on the other hand, not so much. He's far to distracted and tied up with his work now that he's both out on the field and doing propaganda shots. Meanwhile Bucky is on strict rest after his escape and he seems very much to be enjoying the view.

Of course you girls swoon over him and he laps the attention right up. Whether he is in the room or not pretty much all you lot talk about are the two men and how you'd love to get in their pants.

He catches sight of you staring and winks at you as he bites his lip. You smirk and give him a small wave before strutting onto the stage.

This performance is piss poor easy for you now. You've done it that many times now that you know it off by heart. It's becoming boring. In fact the only reason you keep showing up for shows is so that you can look at Steve Roger's gorgeous ass in that tight spandex every single time you do the cancan behind him.

As you finish you jog off stage and see Bucky still standing in the corner. Despite the rest of the girls hurrying out one exit you head towards the far one, the one close to Bucky.

He hoists himself up off the wall and grins eagerly as you stride towards him.

You raise your eyebrows at him and smirk sexily, lifting your finger and motioning for him to follow you, making sure to swing your hips extra enticingly as he trails down the hall behind you like a dog begging for a bone. Basically drooling at the mouth. You wouldn't be surprised if you turned around and saw his tongue hanging out of his mouth. All the swagger he exuded earlier has seemingly disappeared now that his eagerness has taken over.

For once you're thankful for the skimpy outfit you wear helping you look extra sexy.

Suddenly you feel a firm hand on your shoulder, gripping at your bra strap and spinning you round. Before you can even think, Bucky has you pinned against the wall with his lips against yours.

You let out a muffled moan and breath in through your nose before turning your mouth away from his. His soft lips linger against your cheek.

"You look awful pretty in that outfit doll." He murmurs in your ear in a deep, rough voice.

"So impatient there Mr Barnes." You tease, despite the way his voice does things to you only to make you want him even more.

You look up at him through your eyelashes into his piercing eyes. They are so dilated that you can hardly see the blue in them any longer. You are so close that all you have to do is lean in mere millimetres and your lips would be reconnected.

"I just can't help myself when you walk by looking like that." He drawls in his thick Brooklyn accent.

"Follow me. I know a much better place." You breath and grab his hand, pulling him further down the hall and out the exit.

He wines in longing and you smirk to yourself. Well, you know the saying; 'Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen'.

Just off to the side there is a little shack. You run up the stairs and barge through the door keenly. He gets the idea and kicks the door shut with his foot before pushing you up against it.

Despite how rough the situation might seem he is surprisingly gentle, and you like it.

"You sure no one's gonna find us in here doll?" He asks huskily as his lips trace your collar bone.

You arch your back as his breath tickles your neck.

"Don't care." You practically groan.

One of his hands finds its way to your breast. Squeezing it and cupping it playfully while his lips find their way back to yours. His tongue already attacking its way into your mouth.

"Oh Bucky." You sigh as his free hand traces up your waist.

You snake your arms around his neck and tangle your fingers into the curly hairs at the base of his neck, tugging gently.

"Nnnn, baby." He mutters against your lips.

The room is dark and silent apart from a crack in the far wall letting in just enough light and the sounds of your heavy breathing.

You jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. His hands consequently find their way to your butt and squeeze gently.

"That was so brave of you what you did back there Sergeant, escaping from all those nasty Hydra agents." You gasp as he starts sucking on your jaw.

"Just doing my job darlin'." He mumbles, his breath hot against your skin.

"If only there were more men out there like you." You continue.

"Well well, you got a little pretty mouth to match that pretty little body of yours too don't ya?" He smirks as he shifts to press you up against a different wall.

A loud moan escapes your mouth as he begins to grind his hips up against yours, sending sparks flying through your lower abdomen.

"Look at you. All dressed up in that patriotic outfit. Aren't you just America's little sweetheart right now?" He teases, clearly enjoying the view of the pleasure he is giving you without hardly doing anything.

"You betcha Barnes." You whisper breathless.

"It's a shame." He sighs dramatically, eyes gleaming in the dim light. "You look so good in this outfit but I gotta take it-"

Suddenly you both stop dead in your tracks as the door to the shack swings open with a loud creek. You gasp and hide your face in Bucky's neck, dreading who might be there.

"Steve?!" Bucky exclaims.

"Bucky?!" You hear a familiar voice shoot back.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Bucky growls defensively, wrapping his arms around you.

"I could ask you the same!" Steve says exasperatedly.

"What's going on in there?" A strong, female, English accent asks.

"Ohh ada boy!" Bucky cheers and you can feel his chest rumbling as he laughs.

You lift your head, cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment to see a very flustered looking Captain America standing in the doorway holding Peggy Carter's hand.

Bucky gently sets you down and protectively holds a hand against the small of your back as he reaches forward to clap his best friend on the back.

"Great minds think alike I see aye Stevie." He chuckles with a wink.