The End

Author's Note: PLEASE READ!

Warning: Sorry if this is triggering to some.

I'm very lucky that I don't really have any experience with this kind of stuff so apologies if it is offensive.

The message I'm trying to portray here is please don't make rash decisions. There is always a way out and there is always going to be someone who loves you and is willing to help you or something that will make things better for you no matter what it is! :)

Please just talk to someone about it. There will be someone - probably many people - who are happy to listen, me included.

You're done.

It's not that you're depressed anymore. It's not that you can't look on the bright side of things despite how much you've been trying. It's that you can't find happiness in anything you do. It's that you literally cannot see the point in living anymore.

You've lost everything. The future scares you. It's all becoming too hard to cope with.

It was bad enough when your mother died due to the plague. That was hard enough for you to take. You remember you and your little brother Josh, both no older than ten and seven, both so confused as to why you weren't allowed to go see your mother, why your father kept disappearing into their bedroom where you knew she was every moment he was home. Until one afternoon he came out into the kitchen sobbing, sat at the kitchen table and just wept into his hands until finally you and Josh managed to coax him out and he told you that she had died.

They were one of very few marriages that you knew of that was actually built on love in this time. They truly cared for each other as husband and wife, it wasn't just for the sake of needing to have a family according to society.

You didn't even get to say goodbye, nor do you remember your last encounter, just that she had been seeming under the weather in the week leading up to her confinement. It wasn't until a few years later after learning about it in school that you discovered what had actually taken her.

In that time you had become confused and angry as to why it had happened. She was a good lady and didn't deserve it. Your life wasn't the same without her.

After loosing your own mother you didn't think things could get much worse, but they did. Your father was out of work and become so desperate for money to look after you that he shipped overseas to join the army four years ago when you were just sixteen leaving you the primary carer for Josh. Although he sent you the money he earned every month it was hard, you had responsibilities no sixteen year old girl should plus your own life that you had to juggle.