Never Let You Go (Part 4)

Waking up next to Bucky again is the best feeling in the world. His warmth envelopes you and there is a certain safeness that comes from him having his arms wrapped around you protectively. As much as you'd just like to stay like that all day of course the sun comes up meaning that you do also.

You're watching Bucky as he sleeps, admiring every inch of his gorgeous face. Tracing the lines of his cheekbones and jawline delicately with your finger, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. Just as the sun peaks through the gap in your curtains at the right angle to hit him in the face he stirs, scrunching up his face and squinting adorably.

He groans and turns over so that his face is hidden in the pillow.

"Buck." You giggle softly. "Baby come on, it's time to get up."

"Noooo." He wines, muffled by the pillow.

You can picture the pout on his face vividly.

"But we've got tonnes to do today." You plead with him, shaking his shoulder gently.

"Doll this is the first chance I've had to just lie in in ages. We're up before dawn every single day. Can we just snuggle together for a bit please? Besides, I bet it's cold out there not under the blankets." He mumbles in a husky morning voice as he turns to face you, eyes bleary with sleep.

"But you said we'd make the most of this time." You moan although his invitation is very inviting.

"And I am! Spending time with you is making the most of it." He exclaims tiredly in a croaky voice.

"What about Steve?" You protest.

"I mean I suppose he can come join in too if you really want him to." He sighs as he stretches before pulling you in closer to his naked chest.

"Hm, nah thanks I'm good." You smirk and nuzzle your face back into his neck.

Once you finally manage to coax Bucky up and out of bed you set about your plans. There is a fair in town at the moment so the three of you go check that out for the day. Then in the evening you take a walk to the park and have a picnic, luckily the weather stays mild.

It's no secret that you guys splurge when Bucky's home so you all go on a lot of rides and eat a lot of sweet food. During your picnic Bucky feeds you fries causing Steve to mock vomit and you wipe whipped cream from the cake on his nose. It ends up turning into a full blown food fight and eventually you all make your way home in the dark with cake in your hair and covering your face.

You give Steve the first shower and then take one with Bucky, not necessarily for the means of saving water. By the time you get out Steve's already asleep on the couch so you tiptoe into your room dragging Bucky behind you by the hand trying to contain your laughter at the jokes you shared in the shower.

You burst through the door and collapse into a giggling mess.

"Seriously?" You laugh. "You fell down a hill? In the middle of a scope out? You feel through a fence and down a hill?"

"Mhm." He chuckles slightly embarrassed but also glad the story brings you such amusement.

He looks so hot like this. Standing naked in front of you in all his glory. Water dripping over his muscles and his hair sopping wet, clinging to his forehead. His blue eyes gleaming in the dark.

"Oh Bucky." You sigh as you turn to him shaking your head and holding each of his hands. "What are we gonna do about you?"

He doesn't answer, just crashes his lips against yours in a passionate, intense kiss. His hands come up to tangle in your soaking wet hair. You sigh into the kiss as his tongue trails over your bottom lip and your hands find their way to his shoulder blades.