Ultimate Frisbee

Every year Brooklyn High School holds a Frisbee competition. It's a two versus two tournament, you can pick your partners and then in the end the winning team faces off to find one ultimate champion.

Of course Bucky and Steve always pair up. The first year everyone laughed at Bucky and told him that he's stupid. A guy as talented as him has the potential to win and he could pick any partner he wanted - any good partner.

However they shut their mouths the minute they saw Steve play. Despite his height and weight and general size, all of his health impairments and lack of coordination, Steve is good at playing Frisbee. Very good. So much so that last year when they had made the final for the fourth year in a row (they had only been in high school four years) he had actually beaten Bucky.

The pair have been labelled the dynamic duo. People scramble to be there teammate, this year Steve seems to be getting asked even more than Bucky. But it doesn't bother Bucky, he loves to see his little friend succeed. This year is their last year and of course they're hoping to take it out all over again for one last time and have a clean sweep.

"How do you do it man?" Bucky puffs as he drops down onto a bench at the side of the court after a game, patting the sweat off his head with a towel.

They've just cleaned up in the semi finals.

"I don't know, it just happens," Steve shrugs as he takes a scull of his drink. "It's not like I practice or anything."

"Seriously though what about your asthma? You're like a little pocket rocket out there," Bucky exclaims.

"I guess I'm just having so much fun that I'm not letting it get to me or thinking about it so it doesn't bother me. Like I'm not worrying about having an asthma attack so it doesn't happen."

"You've got some crazy skills with that Frisbee though. And you're just jumping and leaping around. Sometimes even I'm scared of you and I'm your teammate."

Steve just blushes and laughs a little shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"Where's the sudden strength come from?"

"Well I mean the frisbees light, the wind picks it up. All you gotta do is just get the right angle."

"Far out I'm beginning to feel like I'm the one dragging you down," Bucky sighs.

"Oh man no your n-"

"For once," he adds with a smirk.

"You had to go and ruin it didn't you." Steve grins and shakes his head.

"Seriously though you're going to kill me in the grand final and that's still if I'm trying my best," Bucky huffs.

"Hey man, we haven't won just yet so let's focus on the final first okay?" Steve says sternly.

"Good point." Bucky nods in agreement.

"In all seriousness though, if you let me down in this game and we don't win there are going to have to be some heavy consequences."

"And who says you won't let me down?" Bucky retaliates, puffing out his chest and sitting up straight.

"Buck, you just admitted it yourself. I'm the captain of this team now." Steve says cockily.

Bucky can't help but smile. He loves seeing Steve with so much confidence for once.

"Oh boy, I hate to admit it but you're right. What kinda punishments we talkin'?" He sighs.

"I'm trying to decide between doing my chores or pampering me."

"What do each of these things include?"