Just A Game

Bucky ran into his room, scowling and snarling angrily, stomping around.

"Where are you?" He growled in his most scary voice. "Come out come out where ever you are!"

There was a quiet giggle from where Steve hid behind the door, watching Bucky search the room.

Bucky grabbed the rabbit toy from off his bed and held it up, roaring triumphantly and pretending to rip its head off.

"Haha I got you!" He sneered.

"Don't worry Bunny I'll save you!" Steve exclaimed as he jumped out and pounced on Bucky.

Even though the small boy's attack really had no impact on Bucky he still pretended to fall to the ground. This was the way they always played. Bucky would be the villain because he found it fun and Steve would play the hero because he felt as though he never got the chance to in real life with all his health ailments holding him back.

"Ah! Oh no you got me!" Bucky yelled as he struggled under Steve's weak grip.

He carefully rolled over so that he was on top of Steve, strangling him gently. Well not really strangling him at all. After a few years practice by now, Bucky knew how far he could go in play fighting with Steve.

"Ah! Help me! Someone save me!" Steve shouted and floundered around, pinned under Bucky.

Bucky smirked at him menacingly.

"Boys! What's all that racket?" Bucky's mother scolded, walking into the room and interrupting their very intense game of superheroes.

"Aw ma!" Bucky wined in annoyance.

"Oh my gosh! James! Get off of Steven this instant! Oh Steve, are you okay? You boys should be more careful!" She gasped and reached down to yank Bucky up by the arm as she laid eyes on the two little boys in a heap on the floor.

"Relax! It's just a game ma! I would never hurt Steve!" He protested and pulled himself out of her grip.

"Yeah Mrs Barnes, we're just pretending. It's okay." Steve grinned eagerly up at her. "It's not like that's actually gonna happen to us."

Little did they know...

Sorry this ones so short! But it was just a quick idea I had that I thought might be kind of cute and sad.
Hope y'all like it!