Talk About Innuendos

A/N: I've already done something like this in one of my other books so sorry if you've read it but I also just find it very amusing and funny to write so I hope you feel the same!

Also if it seems a little bit awkward it's because even though I'm not talking from his point of view I'm trying to sound like good little innocent boy Stevie.

WARNING: You need to have a dirty mind to get it... Which also leads to my other warning that it is dirty.

Steve walks up the steps to his and Bucky's shared apartment taking a huge slurp of his chocolate milkshake with Bucky's strawberry one in his free hand. He's just about to just walk inside when suddenly he hears voices behind the door.

He stops in his tracks and frowns. Last thing he heard was Bucky was home alone, it's not unusual for him to have people over what with the social butterfly he is and all. In particular girls. In fact, it does sound like a girls voice.

There is this one girl that he has been talking about non stop lately. What was her name? He can't remember. All he knows is that Bucky has never cared so much for a girl. He just hasn't bought her home for Steve to meet yet.

For some reason Steve hesitates, unsure whether to enter and intrude. But why? It's his house too after all. Instead, he just presses his ear to the door and listens, continuing to scull back his milkshake.

"Come on (Y/N), just try it doll!" Bucky chuckles.

(Y/N), that was her name.

"But it's naughty. I shouldn't," she says in reply, her voice sounding amused. "It's bad."

"Oh please, just once. For me. I promise you'll like it." Bucky begs.

Steve screws up his face, he's never heard Buck sound so pathetic and love sick in his life.

"I'm pretty sure you like it more than me," (Y/N) insists.

"But it's so good!" Bucky pleads.

Steve frowns. What on earth are they doing?

"It's so big though!" (Y/N) wines. "I don't think it'll fit in my mouth."

"Trust me doll, it tastes so good that it'll be worth stretching your mouth to get it in. We will make it fit somehow. Just ask Stacey how good it is, she's the one who tried it first," Bucky continues. "She said the same thing too but I soon changed her mind." He adds seductively.

Stacey is a friend of his and Steve's. Her and Bucky have been known to have the odd one night stand, they're both also very good at the whole no strings attached thing. Steve can't understand how they can just... "do the deed" and then go hang out as if nothing awkward happened the next day and it be all fine, but that's how they are. Actually now that he thinks about it Steve remembers Bucky saying something about Stacey introducing him to her friend (Y/N). That's just the way they are, she will set him up with someone and then when it doesn't work out she'll just do it with him instead.

Steve's eyes go wide. He's never had experience with anything sexual in his life. He doesn't know how that kind of stuff works, hence is why his mind automatically goes to that kind of dark place at any chance it gets, because he's so desperate.

Oh my god, he thinks in disbelief. He's trying to get her to give him a... a blow job.

He nearly gags at the thought. He loves Buck like a brother and knows everything about him but the thought is just so gross to him. Especially the fact that they're doing it right in the living room that he has a right to call his own!