Take Me Away (Part 2)

Warning: Rather dirty mentionings...

After nearly two weeks of having Bucky come in faking an injury or illness just to see you it becomes pretty much expected. In fact on the few days where he hasn't showed up you've been worried or disappointed. Over the course of the visits things have become more and more intimate between you two.

~

"(Y/N)! Sergeant Barnes is back and insisting that you treat him again. I don't know what it is about him but he only seems to tryst you." One if the nurses says frantically as she comes running over to you.

"Oh fine I'll go see to him now." You huff but as you walk past her you can't wipe the smirk off your face or hide the excitement in your chest.

"You better hurry he's in a bad way." She calls after you.

"Oh I bet he is." You mumble amusedly.

He's a bloody dramatic little shit.

As you go out into the main foyer of the tent you see him being held up by two nurses with his head down, clutching his stomach and moaning in pain.

Geez he's good at this. How does he keep it up all the time? You would just start cracking up laughing.

"(Y/N)! There you are. Quick." One of the nurses exclaims.

"I've got him. Don't worry you two, go back to work." You sigh as you scoop him up so that his arm is around your shoulder.

You look at him and through his hair flopping in his face you see him grin and wink at you before screwing up his face and crying out in pain.

"What seems to be the problem now Sergeant Barnes?" You ask.

"My stomach. It feels like it's going to explode." He groans.

"Oh dear that's not good, we better go take a look at that." You frown and slowly help him shuffle through to the main ward.

It's late afternoon so normally the ward is it's busiest right now with all the soldiers coming back in for the day but for some reason today it is rather quiet.

"Bucky you need to stop faking all these injuries or the doctors are just going to want to shoot you thinking you're too sick." You chuckle quietly. "And besides, the other nurses will start suspecting something with the way you always demand me.

"But I need to see you doll." He pleads.

"I know but we can figure out another way." You say.

With no one in sight you let him go and he walks over and sits himself casually on the edge of a bed. After checking for privacy one last time, you smile and walk over to him, situating yourself so that you're standing between his slightly open legs, placing your hands on his thighs and pressing your lips to his gently.

By now he doesn't even need to ask for entrance and he slides his tongue into your mouth. There is no holding back between you two with this little thing you've got going. You kiss him deeply and passionately, biting and tugging at his lower lip causing a deep moan to elicit from the back of his throat.

"How is he?" Someone asks as you hear the door swing open and the clicking of heals coming towards your booth.

Immediately you gasp and pull away and shove Bucky so that he is lying down.

"Um better now that I've given him stomach medicine. I think he just ate something bad." You clear your throat and adjust your uniform, straightening up as the head nurse cones in to view.

You stand stiff at attention with your arms behind your back.

"Is that right?" The nurse frowns at your rigid posture. "Mr Barnes."