Drunk In Love

Warning: It's nothing too bad but it does get a little dirty...

Bucky is the oldest of four children in his family, which means that every weekend he gets stuck baby sitting his younger siblings. So of course when he gets a night off you and Steve make the most of it.

His dad is often away on business trips or army training camps and even when he is home he likes to go out with his friends. Therefore, since their mother died when they were all young, Bucky is his first port of call to look after the family. Plus he's a very strict man and doesn't really like Bucky going out at night, especially when it will affect his school work.

You knock on the door to Bucky's house frantically with Steve at your side. Finally his father opens the door.

"Oh hello you two!" He gushes when he sees you guys.

"Hi Mr Barnes, is Bucky in?" You ask keenly, peaking around him to try and see him.

"Yes he's in his room doing his assignment." He says. "Which shouldn't you guys be doing too?" He adds and quirks an eyebrow.

"Oh I finished that." You lie confidently.

"Yeah me too." Steve chimes in except he's not as convincing.

"Oh I see." He frowns unsurely.

"Anyway can we please speak to him?" You ask.

"Yeah sure but don't be too long and don't distract him." He says and steps aside for the two of you.

"Thanks." You smile up at him as you step inside and drag a very nervous Steve after you.

He hates going behind peoples backs and lying.

"(Y/N)." He whispers. "I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Shut up Steve he has to come." You hiss. "He was invited."

You hear him groan as you halt in front of Bucky's door and knock profusely.

"Come in." You hear a faint voice from the other side.

You burst through the door and are expecting to see him hunched over his desk but instead are surprised to see him curled up on his bed with a book. Immediately you run over to him and jump on his bed, splaying yourself across it.

"Oh hey doll." He chuckles, looking up at you in surprise. "Hey Stevie."

"Hey Buck." Steve smiles.

"Hey Buck." You beam. "Thought you were supposed to be doing homework?"

"Finished it." He shrugs.

"Wait you actually did it?" You ask in disgust.

"Yeah it was an interesting project, didn't you?" He asks innocently.

"Not really." You wince.

You see him roll his eyes and shake his head at this.

"So why are you two all dressed up then?" He asks pointing between you two.

"We're going to a party. Now come on and get dressed." You say eagerly and shake his arm.

"What?" He frowns confused.

"Come on! We're going to that party and you're coming." You exclaim and stand up.

"What? I can't go! Dad expects me to be up all night doing this project." He pouts.

"But your done." You deadpan.

"Not to his standards." He huffs.

"Alright well then you sneak out the window and I'll just tell him that your hard at work and don't want to get distracted so he should just leave you to it for the night." You shrug.