Hidden Feelings

Time for some long overdue STUCKY!!!!

They're your best friends and you love them no matter what, despite what the laws and everyone else says.

But that doesn't mean that the thought of what they're doing in Bucky's bedroom while you sit in the lounge of his apartment doesn't make you extremely uncomfortable. You know full well what they're doing, it's happened many times before. For Christ's sake you can hear them no matter how hard they try to be quiet.

This is what often happens when you guys hang out because it's the only time they can do it. You all hang out for the day then end up back at someone's apartment in the evening, you make some dinner for you all while they do... unspeakable things together. It works out well, gives them a bit more piece of mind that they are safe because it's almost like you're their security guard; if someone was to turn up unexpectedly at the house you can keep them out or give the boys warning.

You remember when you first found out about it. You actually confronted Steve about it first. You could see it from the way they looked at each other.

You watch from the other side of the room as the two boys embrace in a hug, lingering a little two long and squeezing a little too tightly for guys just before Bucky leaves.

"Bye Buck," Steve mumbles.

"See ya Stevie, bye (Y/N)." Bucky beams and waves as he heads off.

Steve shuts the door, a cute little smile tugging at his lips and a rosy pink blush spreading across his cheeks that is obvious even under the candlelight as he turns around.

"Steve," you start unable to contain it any longer. "Do you like Bucky?"

"Huh? Yeah of course. He's my best friend." Steve shrugs, trying to play it off when he just looks like a deer in the headlights.

"No I mean like like him?" You press.

"W-what do you mean?" Steve stutters, going pale.

"I mean are you attracted to Bucky in a way that isn't just friends?" You roll your eyes.