Return the Favour (Part 2)

FYI: (Y/H/A) = Your home address.
(Y/H/P/N) = Your home phone number.

You wake up with a dry throat, it feels like you've been coughing. You stretch and sit up in bed, sighing and feeling extremely tired. Suddenly you get a weird feeling.

How did you get home? You don't remember ever actually walking in your front door.

Just then you realise that you in fact aren't actually in your own room. You don't recognise this place, in fact, it looks like a guys room.

What the fuck? You think confused and slightly terrified too. What did you do last night?

Wait what even is the time? It's dark outside.

As if on cue everything comes rushing back to you vividly. Falling in the water and thinking you were going to drown. That's all you can remember before blacking out.

Someone must've rescued you and brought you back to their house. That's the only solution right?

Well what are you going to do now then? Do you stay or not? You can't really just leave without saying thank you but surely if you stay that would just be awkward.

After a few minutes of debating on whether or not to stay in bed and pretend to be asleep until someone hopefully eventually checks on you you decide to just leave a note on the pillow and quietly leave. You find a pen and pad of paper on the table of whoever's bedroom it is and right a note.

Dear Home Owner,

If I am here for the reason I believe I am thank you very much for rescuing me. It is much appreciated. You saved my life!

I didn't want to disturb you or take up any more of your space and cause you more trouble than I already have so I thought it best that I just head off now.

Once again, thank you so so so so much. If I caused you any trouble or money for whatever reason that may be, my home address is (Y/H/A) and my phone number is (Y/H/P/N). Please do not hesitate to contact me and I am more than willing to repay you in anyway you seek fit.