He loves you

For years Ive crushed over him. Draco Malfoy, the prince, the bully, the hot amazing bad boy. I loved his amazing gray eyes even though ive never talked to him. I've fallen for a complete stranger. One day i ran into him while heading to D.A.D.A.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." I said as i grabbed my books off the ground.
"Watch where your going next time you-" he stopped talking abruptly when i looked at him. He snapped out of his daze "just watch where your going." After that awkward encounter he shoved past you, seeming to get away as quick as possible.
The next couple of days people were whispering about me and starred at me as i walked past them. I walked up to my group of friends, my only friends, in fact.
"What's going on? Why is everyone talking about me?" I asked gripping your potions book harder out of anxiety.
"Someone's got a admirer." One of my friends poked me.
"Yeah right who in Salazar would-" I saw him, Draco, walk past me. I stopped talking quickly and looked at him. God he was cute. Just the way he walked and his hair. I finished my sentence as he walked out of distance. "Like me." I sighed and walked into potions.
"Good afternoon class. I'd like you to take out your books and follow instructions very carefully." Snape said. I finished my potion first and was the only one to complete it correctly. "Good work, (y/n)." Snake said in a monotone voice. I just smiled with pride. I caught Draco looking at me which made my stomach turn. I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or nervousness. After class Draco caught up to me after shouting my name.
"Hey! I need some help in potions." He said to me as he caught his breath.
"Okay well then get some." I said to him bluntly, not knowing what he was asking.
"I-i was wondering... if you could help me." He asked.
"Umm... sure I guess. I'll see you in the library before dinner." I said confidently and walked off. I saw Draco smile and walk away happily.

I fixed my hair and makeup and went to the library where I saw a tired Draco siting and waiting.
"Hey." He said shortly.
"Hey!" I chirped as I sat down next to him "Let's get started."

"I still don't get this!" He placed his head on the table. I laughed and he looked at me angrily.
"Sorry, I just don't understand how you don't know how to do a simple potion." I said to him. I looked at his tired, confused face and gave up hope at teaching him tonight.
"Fine I'll see you tomorrow. And don't stay up to late!" I said pointing a finger at him as I walked away.

Little did I know he stayed up all night making a love potion. The next morning at breakfast he was unnervingly kind. I got up to go talk to one of my friends and came back. When i took a drink, my eyes landed on Draco and saw something that ive never seen before, he was so hot. I mean, I've seen him as cute for years but hot? Never. And I felt brave. I felt inclined to tell him. He made me blush even more then usual. "Draco, did I ever tell you how much I like you?" I ask resting your head on your hand.
"No, why don't you show me." We leaned in to kiss each other when my friend walked over.
"Umm... what's going on?" We backed away and the potion wore off.
"Wait! Did you use a love potion on me?" I asked him angrily.
"Yes, I'm sorry. I just think your really cute and I wanted to hang out with you." He said looking down. "So you knew potions all along?" I asked him.
"Yeah, well.. no. I didn't know how to make a love potion." My face turned from anger to happiness. "You learned how to do something all on your own?!" I hugged him. "I'm proud of you."
He did nothing but freeze where he was.
"I'll see you tomorrow in potions!" I waved back to a still frozen Draco. I laughed at the sight and walked back to the Ravenclaw common room. I sighed as i sat on the couch. I thought all night in all different ways he would one day ask me out. I just ignored all the other people that rushed in to study for tomorrow's exam. TOMORROWS EXAM! I forgot tomorrow's exam!

I rushed into your room to study. I stayed up all night. Studying and taking the occasional wonder of what would happen if Draco was at your side right now. Probably nothing that will help me. But I couldn't hold back from wondering.

-authors note-
Hey! This is my first one shot/ story on wattpad! I'd love to hear some feedback! And leave what I should write or if you want a personal!
745 words