Concaved.... pt 2

My heart sunk and I just knew what was going on. He had his hand up against the wall talking to her like she was his girlfriend. But what really made me sad is that he didn't even see me standing there watching it all fall apart. He kissed her lightly and looked over to see me. By then I was just crying silent tears. My mouth open but nothing came out. "Ro, this isn't what it looks like." He said. I just shook my head in confusion and ran.

I ran to the courtyard and multiple people stared. "What's going on?" "Is she okay?" "What happened?" I heard them whisper in the crowd. I ran to the forest and found a nice hole and laid in it. I wish the ground would just swallow me now. The hurt and heartbreak was let out through every sob for the next 6 hours. I didn't even realize it was dark out.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder as I leaned on the upper platform of where the hole and the regular ground met. "Hello?" A soft airy voice said. I looked up and it was Luna. "Oh hi Luna." I said. "Rose, are you okay?" She asked. "No." I said sadly. I stood up and got out of the shallow hole. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I caught Draco cheating on me." I said not even being able to show emotion at all. It just seemed wrong. "Oh my! How horrible! Do you wish for punishment to come to him?" She asked. "Kind of." I said in a monotone voice. "Well I think you should stick with me. I'll be your friend, and we have many of our classes together. So we'll be good friends." She said smiling. I was happy on the inside.

"Thanks Luna. Your pretty cool." "Thank you." She said and we walked inside. Everyone was staring at us as we walked. "Just ignore it and walk, I've had to do this a lot." She said. "When?" I ask. "When you made me a laughing stock of the school." In that moment I knew that I hurt her but she gave me a second chance. "I'm sorry Luna. I am so sorry." I said. "It's okay. I think we're gonna be okay." She said smiling. I side smiled back. We laughed and talked all down the hallways but my smile dropped when I saw him with that girl again. I swear I knew her from somewhere. I can't remember her name.

She was somewhat pretty, dark hair, pretty eyes. Well she can keep him. I don't need him. "Come on rose, let's go to bed." Luna said pulling my gaze away from the heartbreak that lay out in front of me. We got to the ravenclaw common room and me and Luna actually did share a room with each other, along with two or occasionally three other girls. "Where have you been?! We were worried about you!" One of the girls, jezabelle, said as she stood up. "Sorry belle, but my idiot of an ex boyfriend decided to cheat on me. So I cried until Luna found me," I said. "Draco cheated on you?!" She shouted. "Yeah. Thought I made that pretty obvious." I said to her. "I'm talking to that delinquent tomorrow." she said huffing. "Oh well you can talk to him now, he's downstairs probably eating away at that girls face. Hope he chokes." I said. With that she stormed out and booked it for where I last saw them.

Belle's pov
Words don't explain how ticked off I am. How could he do that? How? I'm appalled by the nerve that he has. Low and behold, they were still there, eating away at each other. "Hey!" I shouted viciously walking towards them. I picked up my pace In the last couple of feet from Draco. I shoved him back and shouted "how dare you?! Do you think it's just okay to do that to the person who loved you?" "What are you talking about?" He asked. "Oh come on you can't be that dumb. Your snogging on someone who isn't your girlfriend, you know what that's called, it's called cheating, and it hurt someone you loved. Badly!" I shouted more. By now Astoria was gone, she was the girl he was snogging. "So, she cheated on me." He scoffed. "What the godrick are you talking about?!" I screamed. "She cheated on me with dean!" He was just saying anything he could now.

"No she didn't! Dean is dating Ginny!" I said in utter confusion but still yelling. "Oh so now we have a circle of cheaters!" He said. "NO WE DONT! WOULD YOU JUST STOP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He shut up immediately. "She didn't cheat on you. She only loved you, Luna found her in a hole In the forbidden forest. You should really think before you go locking lips with someone else." I said with my normal voice. I started to walk away when Draco said "wait." I turned around. "What?" I asked annoyed. "Did she really cry in a hole?" He asked sadly. "Sadly and unfortunately, yes." I said and walked back to my room.

880 words