School and scares

In class I sat and focused on my work and studied for my test. I zoned it completely shutting out the world from whatever could distract me. And hour in I get someone pound their hands onto my shoulders and before I could scream in shock they covered my mouth. I stood up and turned around and saw it was my annoying boyfriend. I punched him in the chest and stomped. "Not funny! I was really studying." I pouted. "I know, I called your name four times. You always respond to me." He laughed. "I fricken hate you." I said picking up my books. "I'm sorry." He giggled. "I'm getting you back for that!" I say. I walk out of class and to my room, or so Draco thinks. I walk to his room and hide in the closet. He walks into his room and I heard him walking to the door of his closet. He opened it and I shouted. He jumped back and screamed. "Ha Ha Ha haha." I said pushing him on the bed. He was shirtless I assume he was changing. "I told you I'd get you." I said laying on top of him. "I'm so mad at you." He said grabbing my wrists that were holding me up beside him. He moved them up and I fell on top of him. He put my arms behind my back. "What the frick are you doing?" I asked laughing. "I'm punishing you for scaring me." He turned me over and put his hands on my waist.....................................................................................................................Then he started tickling me.

That night I walked out of his room with bruised ribs from his endless tickles. The next morning i was more cautious then I've ever been, watching out for Draco behind every corner. But one time I caught him in the act. He was peering behind a corner and hiding an air horn on the ground. I picked up the air horn while he wasn't looking and ran back behind the opposing corner. Draco looks back and sees that it's gone. "What the," he whispered. He turned back around and I crept closer. Then when he slowly started to turn I set the air horn off. He jumped really high and I started cracking up. I've never seen him more scared in my entire life. He saw that it was me and turned red with anger. "Oh no!" I commented and ran. I ran to my next class and sat down like a good student. The doors burst open and the teacher and all the other students looked up except for me. "Yes mr Malfoy?" Mcgonagall Asked. "Sorry wrong room." He said. He ran out and mcgonagall shook her head. I stifled a laugh and waited for class to finish. There is something about his plans being foiled with my classes. It only seems to work for me. I walk out of class and I heard a scream which made me jump. "Ha! I finally got you!!" Draco says laughing. I hit him and laughed. "You are never going to let it go are you?" I ask walking to my room. "No, never." He shook his head. "Well I got one last trick up my sleeve." I winked. He rolled his eyes and parted from me. I knew exactly what I'd do. I waited probably half an hour when I turned my acting on and stomped to his room. I pounded on the door and he opened it. "Hey." He smiled. "Oh don't Hey me!" I say.
"What?"
"You know what you did! Stop pretending!"
"I really don't, care to tell me?"
"No I really don't. Cause you're so daft you can't even admit that you cheated!"
"What do you mean?" He Asked worryingly.
"You. Draco Lucius Malfoy, cheated on me and I'm really upset."
"I didn't cheat."
"Oh really?"
"Yes really."
"Prove it."
"How?"
"I don't know, but if you didn't. Prove it."
"I can't." He hung his head.
"Exactly."
"I'm sorry I cheated on you with Pansy, I'm so sorry I was so dumb." He seemed genuinely sad.
"What?"
"I'm sorry Okay?! I spent the night in her room and and things went way to far!"
"Wait you actually cheated on me?"
He stayed silent.
"DRACO!"
He hung his head.
"You didn't! I was joking!! Did you really!!?"
"I-I'm.."
I went silent and waited.
"Kidding!!" He laughed.
"I fricken hate you! You actually scared me! You win! I give the frick up."
"Yes! I win!!" He was way to happy that he won