Smile

Draco's pov
We are private. Our relationship. Me and (y/n). We were laying down on my bed in my private room. I heard her sigh and move. I soon felt weight on my back and I knew she placed her head on my back while she was reading her book. I was laying on my stomach with my head over the side of the bed.

I heard her close her book and the weight shifted off of my back and I felt the bed dip while she sat up. "Do you want to do something?" She asked flopping down next to me, mimicking my position. I turned my head to her and she looked at me. I smiled tiredly. "(Y/n). It's like midnight." I said rubbing my eyes. She kissed my temple. I smiled and she smiled back. "Okay." She said sitting back up and laying her head on my pillow. I sat up and laid down next to her. She looked at me. One of her arms was above her head. She was wearing a black noodle strap tank top and green plaid pajama pants. Her (e/c) eyes glowed in the moon light. She was so beautiful. And my parents said that she was a nothing, that she was not worthy. If anything I'm not worthy of her.

"Draco. You alive?" She asked quietly and mockingly. "Y-yeah." I said snapping slowly out of my daze. She giggled and scooted closer to me. She buried her head in my neck and I could feel her small breaths on my neck. I played with her hair. "Are you bored?" I asked her. She lightly spoke. "It's never boring when I'm with you." She said letting go of me. "Do you ever want to make our relationship public?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said thinking "one day." She side smiled and closed her eyes. I poked her stomach and she flinched. "Hey." She said giggling. I laughed and she closed her eyes again. I placed my hand on her cheek as she breathed in and out softly and slowly. I idolize this young woman. Only 17 and she stole my heart. I wish I could just tell everyone. My love for her makes me want to scream.

I smiled and held her in my arms as she slept. Tomorrow I'd ask her. I want to make us public. I know t would be bumpy and we'd struggle but I'd be okay with it. As long as I'm with her.

422 words