Rooftop relationships

Draco's pov
I peered out my room window when I saw a girl walking on the roof. She was wearing ripped jeans a black shirt and a flannel wrapped around her waist. She seemed to see me and she waved. I smiled and waved back. She beckoned me to come over and I did. I jumped off of my bed and put a jacket on. I ran out of the manor and walked to the neighbors house. I rang the doorbell and what seemed to be her mother answered the door. "Hello, who might this young gentlemen be?" She asked. "I'm Draco Malfoy, your neighbor, your daughter asked me to come over." I said. "Oh, well yes my daughter is very kind and open to people so it's no surprise that she'd ask the neighbors to come over." She said letting me inside. "Y/n!! Your new friend is here!" She said and a spritely young girl came downstairs.

"Hi." She breathlessly said smiling. "Hi." I said back. "You must be the cute neighbor boy." She said. "Well I mean, I'd be kind of biased if I said yes now wouldn't I?" I asked smirking. "I guess so." She said thinking about it. "Let's go outside." She said walking towards the back door. "Okay." I said. We walked outside and climbed onto the roof and watched the sunset.

Over the next few weeks it was always the same, normal day and after dinner I'd go over to y/n's and have fun till the stars are showing in the sky, but personally I think that y/ns a better star then any other. I admit, I do have a crush on her, yes, me stone cold Draco Malfoy has a crush. She was just not like others, she was kind and sweet yet unapologetic if she did something out of the ordinary. Two moths into this endeavor of trying to muster up the courage to ask her out I received a letter from her. She told me she couldn't say it to my face, but she had a really big crush on me. Being the black hearted being who had a crush with no hope, I got excited. I ran over knocked on the door and she answered, as soon as she did I reached over and kissed her. She seemed to oblige. "Wow, that was fast." Her mother said stopping her watch on her wrist. "15 seconds, not bad Malfoy." She commented. I nervously chuckled and smiled. "Umm, Yeah." I said rocking back and forth. Meanwhile, y/n was shocked. She was frozen in time.

"You okay baby?" I asked. She squeaked at my question. "Did you just-" "call you baby? Yes I did." I finished for her. "Okay then." She said trying to keep her cool. "Well I'm going to the store, there shouldn't be anymore humans when I get back if you know what I mean." She looked sternly at me. I froze up. "Yes ma'am." I agreed. "Good." She said. She walked out of the house still looking at me through the glass front door. I nervously waved and she left in her car. When she was out of sight I turned to y/n and told her "your mother is scary!" I chuckled. "Trust me I know." She laughed. "So wanna play games?" She asked. "Sure." I coincide. We make our way to her room and for the first time I notice a poster.

"Hey where'd you get that?" I ask. She runs to it, and pulls it down. "Umm it's- uh- not that big of a deal." She said Ill at ease. I just smiled at her flustered state of mind. We dropped it and played planet coaster. "So are you ever gonna tell me why you had a poster of me hanging up on the wall?" I asked abruptly. She tensed up and cleared her throat. "I'd rather not." She said. "Okay." I submissively agreed. I decided it was time for me to go home. "Hey, i know you don't want to talk about it but maybe just- I don't know- send me another letter?" I laughed. "I'll think about it." She said smiling and closing the door. I stood there just looking at the door don't know what I was thinking about but I just stood there. I guess I was just glad to have her. After all, she is my star.

740 words