What have you done?

***Trigger warning!!!***
Mentions of self harm! If you are sensitive to the subject I suggest you skip this chapter!
Also! Note! If you do self harm or know people who self harm please please, I urge you to get help! There are many hotlines that are perfect for that type of thing! I know a lot of people say it but it's true! You are important. No matter what! Now onto the story!❤️

Draco's pov
I tried to stay strong, stay on top of it, stay above water. But i couldn't. I tried so hard to gasp for the sweet sweet taste of oxygen, but I couldn't hold on. The flood gates of pain and stress and anxiety and depression took over and flooded me out of anything that seemed to keep me alive. My father, his wishes, Voldemort, his demands, it was all too much. I couldn't take it. I stood at the mirror in the boys bathroom looking at the wreck I had become.
Look at you. The voice inside me rang. You look pathetic. You used to be king of this school. Tears started to roll out of my eyes.
And now you're eating dirt.
Sobs were emitted from my mouth. I felt sadness radiating through my body as I cried.
You're crying in the boys bathroom. No king of snakes does this.
The voice kept ringing louder and louder.
I punched the mirror and it broke to shards. The splits looking like a tree. Every crack more threatening then before. I grabbed a fallen piece and gripped it tight in my hand. I sobbed and pulled my hand above my head. My hand shook at thoughts ran through my head. Don't do it! You know you're better then this! A different voice said in my head. Do it! You're worthless. The other voice shook. "Both if you get out of my head!!" I screamed. My hand shook as I gripped the glass tighter over my head.
"Do it!"
"Don't do it!"
"Just get OUT!"
I swung my arm down. I breathed in shakily and fell to my knees.
I knew what had happened.
Sweet freedom i had told myself.
I lay there on the floor. Everything numb. Until I heard footsteps and muffled voices. "Come in here!" I heard snape say. I heard footsteps and saw a pair of girls shoes.
Who is that? I had no strength to look up.
I ended up passing out on the floor.

Your pov
I heard crying and screaming in the boys bathroom. I know I shouldn't but I peeked in. I saw draco. Draco was crying?? I knew this wasn't right. I ran to snape, his favorite teacher, and we ran to the bathroom. Snape let me in and I stood by him in shock. I didn't know draco that well but I knew that this wasn't normal.
He was bleeding from three different spots on his body.
His arm, his leg and by his hip.
His breaths hitched in agony as his body tried to keep him alive.
I kneeled down and grabbed his hand. I don't know why but I wanted to fix him or at least give him comfort.
"You're gonna be okay. Youll live."
A tear fell from his face and I wiped it off.
Snaps recited an incantation which let the blood soak back into his body.
Draco's breathing regulated but the wound on his hip wouldn't heal.
Snape lifted his shirt and a gash about an inch deep and three inches wide laid skew from his pelvis.
"Holy crap." I whispered.
"This cant be healed by magic. This was dark magic. I can't heal this. It has to heal naturally."
Snape and I carried Draco to the nurse and she stitched and wrapped his wound.
He slept for a long time. But I was there when he woke up.
His eyes fluttered open like a princess and he looked over at me.
"I'm y/n l/n. I found you in the bathroom. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I shrugged.
He smirked and thanked me.
"Well I should probably get to class or my teachers are going to have my head."
He laughed at my joke and I waved goodbye. He lightly waved back and I headed to class