100

This is my 100th part to this!! This is so crazy! I guess I really like to write and I hope you guys enjoy my stories just as much as I love writing them. Obviously this wouldn't be anything without you guys, you give me everything that it takes to write the way I do, never ever would I have thought that I would have been where I am now. I really don't know how I could say it anymore and I'll stop now cause you guys are probably really annoyed that I say it so much but really thank you. You do really mean everything to me!! And now you guys get a extra long story for it being my hundredth part. Enjoy!! <3
~~~~~~~~}
"Good morning!" I say to my dorm mate yf/n. "Morning! Happy birthday!!" She said back. "I already picked out your outfit and I'll professionally do your hair and makeup." She said getting up and turning on the lights to her vanity. "Thank you so much." I said smiling and getting out of bed. I sat in the chair and one of my other friends brought in a card and coffee for me. "Thank you!" I said hugging her. "Hey hey! You're gonna mess up the curl if you keep squirming like a worm on a hook!" Yf/n said trying to keep up with my movement. "Sorry." I replied sitting up straight.

I waited just a couple minutes more till she was done and then she turned me around to do my makeup. She let me use my new makeup pallet finally and I was so happy. After she was done she turned me around and I looked at the mirror, I was beautiful. Well according to everyone else I was always beautiful.

We walk down for breakfast and everyone complements me and says happy birthday. I don't see Draco at his table, probably running late today. He was up late last night.

I was sitting at our table just talking and having a good morning when I got a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, I made this for you, happy birthday." Said a tiny second year who had a crush on me. He handed me a beautifully decorated cake that was so perfect I kind of didn't want to eat it. "Oh thank you so much." I said. "It's so beautiful! I will surely enjoy this!" I complimented. He smiled and pushed up his glasses that were so big they touched his freckled cheeks and his long brown fringed hair.

I sat and stared at this amazing cake that this second year had seemed go mastered like he's been baking for decades! My mother is a baker and has her own store so I decided to write her a letter and ask her to hire him when he's older. I sent it off and got a couple more happy birthdays as people walked past. The day seemed to go by so fast and soon before I knew it I was walking to my last class before dinner. I still hadn't seen Draco all this morning. That's when I caught a glimpse of him and I flagged him down.

"Draco!!" I shout jogging through the hallway. "Oh hey." He said smiling. I cleared my throat, beckoning him to say something. "What?" He asked cluelessly. "Do you have something to say to me?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I like that new eye shadow you got! Did Blaise say that I forgot to tell you?" I opened my mouth to intervene and tell him no but he kept talking. "Like sometimes I question my friends and how trust worthy they are. Don't you? Anyway I got to get to class ha- see you soon." He said. Then he sped off. I stood there. "How could he forget my birthday?" I asked talking like a sad little girl. Cause that's who I was. A sad sad child.

I walked to class with my head down and I was in a slump the whole day. At dinner I didn't see Draco, he must be studying. I told myself, trying to convince myself that he didn't forget my yearly birthday dinner. "Please please please." I mumbled fidgeting and waiting for him to show up. "Y/n. Just give it up, he's not coming." My best friend sighed. I hung my head in sadness. "I'm sorry y/n, but if he doesn't remember your birthday he obviously doesn't care enough to be the guy for you." She said speaking the painful truth. "I know." I stated sadly. "Hey, Let's go to the dorm and we can have a me and you birthday party, after all dont you want to know what my present for you was? You were excited this morning." She said. I shot up and we both ran to her dorm room.