Hide and seek forever and always

*flashback*
"Draco? Draco?" I said in a singsong voice. "Where are you?" Is being the eleven year olds we were, were playing hide and seek. The manor was huge. So huge that I kind of got lost. Draco wasn't anywhere to be seen and my comfort flew out the window. "Draco! Please come out! I'm just scared now!" I shouted. I started to cry and I saw him turn the corner through my tear filled eyes. "Hey hey it's okay. I know the manor can be scary. But your okay, I've got you. Always." He said hugging me as I grasped the back of his shirt.

I let out sobs of fear but then was reassured by the warmth of Draco around me. I felt his heartbeat and his lungs inflating and deflating. I sniffled once more and let go of him. My mother came in running. "Sweetie are you okay?" She asked holding my hand. "I'm fine mom." I said still stretching to stay with Draco. "Never again! We are never coming here again! You are never to see Draco as long as I live! This family is mean!" She said pulling me away in anger. "Draco!" I shrieked. "It's okay!" He said. "Goodbye!" I said. I for some reason got the strength to break free of my mothers grasp and I ran to Draco pretty much tackling him in a hug. "I'm sorry." I said. "Don't be. Goodbye." He said and I walked out with my mom.

I came back the next year and the year after that. Always persuading my mom, even though something bad happened every year.

7 years later.....
"Draco stop hiding! Come on!" I said turning the corner in my white Polkadotted flowy dress. I grabbed the side as I rounded the corner and let my dress flow. "Draco." I said in a sing song voice. I saw him peering over the other corner not looking in the right direction to see me. I got quiet and ran up behind him. I jumped on his back and kissed his cheek. "Found you." I said. He laughed and I jumped down. He was wearing his usual, white button up shirt with black dress pants.

I moved the stray funky hair on his head that landed in between his eyes. He went cross eyed as I moved the hair and I laughed. "Your such a dork!" I said hitting his chest lightly. "I know!" He said running out of the room. I followed him and we ended up falling on the couch with him on top of me. I played with his hair as he just looked at me. "Draco get off of her." Lucius said monotonously. "Sorry father." He said straightening up and sitting away from me. I did so too and looked at him as Lucius left the room. "Draco. Let's go!" I said grabbing his hand and pulled him outside. He fumbled as he stood up as I pulled him up suddenly and quickly. We ran to the garden lined with tall soft grass.

I was barefoot so I felt the grass brush up against my feet. "Come on! Take your shoes off!" I said holding my heels in my hand. He rolled his eyes and took his dress shoes off. His pale feet seemed to glow. "Wow! You need to tan those feet!" I said laughing. "Hey! I don't tan, I burn." He said pouting. "Aww. Poor baby." I said slightly laughing and walking to him. I took his hand and we walked on a bridge like we were on a tightrope. I jumped down and waited for Draco but when I looked back he wasn't there, I heard a splash and ran to the edge of the bridge. I saw something white and black floating and I soon realized that it was my boyfriend knocked out cold. "Draco!" I screamed and dove head first to save him. I pulled him out of the water and onto the bank. I looked at him and he was cold. I listened for a heartbeat. Yes he was still alive. He want breathing though. I gave him C.P.R. He inhaled and coughed out a bunch of water.

I rubbed his back and watched him fall back to the ground breathing heavily. "You're okay." I said to him. He looked over to me and tackled me in a hug. "Thank you." He said. "You don't have to thank me." I said. "Let's go home. My moms gonna kill me." I said. As we walked home I heard my mom shouting from the kitchen. "No! Your son almost drowned and it's all because of my daughter! I tell you this every year! Something bad always happens! I'm separating them once and for all!" She said walking out. We, me and Draco and I, being the soaking wet eighteen year olds we were, were holding hands as she saw us. "Come on! We are leaving... FOREVER!" She said pulling me away. "Mom! No!" I said trying to pull back to Draco. "Mom!" I screamed as she opened the door. "Please!" I cried. "No! No more!" She said. "Please!" I cried once more. "Lilian! Shut up! We are leaving!" She pulled me out the door.

"I love you Draco!" I screamed as the big bulky doors closed. "I love you too!Always!" I heard a muffled voice. After that day, I never saw him again. Never heard his voice, saw his face, felt his warmth, smelt his cologne, tasted his lips on mine. Never again. I just thought of it

As forever hide and seek

Where Draco always wins

Cause he does

Always.