He'd die for you

We were in the middle of battle. "Draco! Pst! Draco!" Lucius called to him. Draco looked at me and walked over to his father on the dark side. My eyes filled up with tears. "How could you?" I said stepping out into the open. "How could you Betray me? Your friends?" I said pointing to all of them while crying. "For people who don't even really love you! Your just scared of what they will do!" I shouted at him. A death eater tried to push me back but I punched him. "I can't believe you!" I said. Voldemort just laughed. "What are you laughing about?" I said to him not even trying to filter my words anymore I was just mad. "How dare you talk to me that way!" He said. "I can speak however I want!" I yelled. "We all can speak however we want, we are just SCARED to say anything." As I said this I heard "Avada kedavra!" I saw a green glow from his wand straight to my heart, but it didn't it me. I saw Draco hit the ground. "NO!" I shrieked and fell to the ground. I turned him to me. "No! No please be okay! Please live!" I shook him. He lightly placed his cold hand on my cheek as a tear rolled down it. "I love you, I'd do anything for you. I'd die for you." He said. "Well that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" I said still crying. "I love you (y/n) so so much. Always be happy, even if I'm not here." His arm dropped down as his head turned and he breathed his last living breath. I sobbed into his shirt. He was gone, it felt like my heart was gone. He was my happiness. I just thought of every good memory we had. From kissing and hugging to our funniest moments. After the war was over we buried him under a willow that we used to sit under together. I cried as I remembered when he asked me out here. On the front of his tombstone was normal but on the back was something else. I am the prince, you are my princess, let's lead our kingdom to peace and love together as one. I will hold you in times of our kingdoms despair and dance with you at our happy times of kingdom wealth. May we always live in happiness and pride in what we stand for. And lead our kingdom in our footsteps for we are only wise enough as we are. We ride and fall together. Weather I die first or you do. We will cherish our moments and not lead them to arguments as we hold each other's hearts. I will love you forever.
"Those were his vows." Mrs Malfoy said as I read the back. Tears flooded out of me. "He was gonna propose after the war." Lucius said. "There was no stopping that boy from loving you." He added. I smiled sadly and stood up. Lucius did something nobody would expect in a million years. He hugged me. "My boy is gone." We all cried under the willow tree. It took me forever to finally stop crying whenever I thought of him. It was my birthday so I went out to the willow to visit Draco. "Hey, I know your not gonna hear me, but I just wanted to say I love you." I said as I sat under the tree. The wind picked up from dead nothing. I swear I could hear Draco's voice in my ear saying "happy birthday, love!" I smiled and looked in the tree. There was I ring, his ring. I swear he wore it when we buried him. I guess not. I smiled and put it on. I walked back to the castle and swore I felt something with me. It's been 15 years since and I still miss him greatly. But I still have his ring. And I still love him.

670 words