Save a life for a price pt 1

I was a secret, that's why my name is rune.

RUNE   m   Norwegian, Danish, Swedish
Derived from Old Norse rún meaning "secret lore"

I was a special girl. I had the power to save as many lives as I wanted but in order to save them I had to leave their life. I had to erase all memories of me from them. I couldn't spill my secret.

I snuck into Draco's room and hid a funny picture of us in closet. He always asked for my address so he could write me, so I wrote it on the back and was planning to telling him I hid it there. I didn't get to this point though.

I walk down the hallways with my hair behind me. Seemed to get in the way even though it was up all the time. Reminiscence of pink and purple lays in my hair from my previous dyeing. I make my way to dinner quickly not wanting to waste any time or have any space between me and some good chocolate. I sit down and hear harry talking to that one girl who almost died. What was her name? I can't put my finger on it. "Katie!" Harry shouted. That's what it is! I said to myself. I see Harry talking and I see Katie get mad. I then see Draco walk in and I see him upset. I felt bad. Harry and Draco make eye contact and Draco starts to walk off. Harry follows which provoked me to get up. Hermione grabs my hand and I look at her. "I'll be back." I say nodding to her that it's okay. I high tail it towards them and hear water leaking and spells hitting the wall. I then hear harry cast a spell and then silence. Out of fear and terror I tun in and see Draco laying in the mixture of water and his own blood. I quickly bent down and held my hand over the wounds. "How'd yo-" harry started.
"Get out!" I shout.
"But I"
"Get out harry!!"
"Jeez! What's your problem?"
"You harry! You're my problem! You think for one second that someone hates you then they are automatically your enemy! I know you hate him but the least you can do is try not to kill him, you don't know what he's going through! Have you at least tried to talk to him like a civil person?"
He stayed silent and didn't move.
"Exactly, So get. out." I said seriously.
He left splashing puddles furiously. I payed attention to Draco again and saw that his shirt had doubled in blood stain on his white shirt. "Draco, draco," I whispered making sure he was still conscious. He grabbed my hand and nodded. "You're okay. You're okay." I looked at him. His eyes were sharp with fear. "You're okay. Draco. I need to do something." I moved my hand but he pushed it back to his chest. "Draco please. I need to say something. I'm magical, I can save you, but I won't see you again, you'll forget me. Please I need to save you."
"No! No no!" He said.
"Please draco, Just one kiss and you'll be okay. You'll be okay, you'll be on your feet and everything will be healed immediately."
He shook his head. "No! I'm not forgetting you!" He rasped out.
"Draco, please." I leaned down close to his face. I placed a kiss on his cheek. "I have to save you." He still shook his head. I lingered my lips near his. "Ru, please don't." He begged. "I'm sorry." I quickly said and then kissed him on the lips. I kept my hand on his chest and kissed him more. He didn't fight back, he knew he wanted to be okay, and even if he didn't he couldn't deny a kiss from me, he knew he was in love with me. I knew he was in love with me. A light orb flew out of my chest and I pulled away from him. I held the orb in my hands. "I'm sorry you have to forget." I kissed him and while I held him in a kiss I pushed the orb into his chest. He didn't move but kept kissing me. This is the last memory he'd have of me. I parted from him and looked at him closely. "I'll miss you." He said. "I'll miss you too." I replied. I erased his memory which made him knock out for a minute. I kissed his forehead and looked at him. He passed out and I walked away. I walked out and touched the cold walls of the school I have to leave. I cried as I boarded the train and made my way away from Hogwarts. I'd start over. Id miss him, it's like every other person I'd have to leave, but this time, I really loved him.

Draco's pov
I wake up with a pounding headache in the prefects bathroom in a puddle of water. What the bloomin heck? I thought. I stood up and touched my face with a single drop of water. It didn't look like a water droplet, it looked like a tear. Was I crying in my sleep? I tasted it to see if it was a tear and it in fact was salty. Then a wall of pain hit me and a picture of a girl flashed in my brain. She was blonde like me and she stood tall with a smile. She... she seemed so familiar.