Boo!

"Boo!" Draco shouted as I exited my room and screamed. "Not funny!" I said slapping his arm. "It was kind of funny." He said muffling a laugh with his hand. He pretended to wipe away the laugh by dragging his hand down his face. "I'm hungry." I said as we were walking out of class. "Hungry for me?" Draco asked smirking and flexing his arms. "Ew no." I said slapping him in the stomach which made him flinch and he rubbed his stomach while breathing a "ow." I just rolled my eyes and said "let's just go to dinner you dork." I said grabbing his hand.

We walked down the hallway and nearly headless nick flew by. "Hello lovers, how's my favorite couple doing?" He asked. "Doing great nick." I said smiling. Draco just looked down blushing. "Draco." I whispered. "Oh- um, yeah doing great." He said stuttering. "Good, well then off to dinner you two. Don't go messing around." He said winking. I made a disgusted face, nick laughed and we walked to dinner. "Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have kids?" Draco asked. I sat down cautiously "why?" I asked dragging out the word in suspicion. "I dont know, it just seems to pop in my mind once in a blue moon." He said shaking his head. "Oh, well I mean I guess it would be nice to have kids one day." I said poking at my broccoli that lay on my plate in touched.

"What if you had kids now?" Draco asked. "What are you getting at Malfoy?" I asked. "NOTHING! I just want to know what you'd think if you had kids now." He said defensively. "I don't want kids now. I want kids when I'm ready." I said stabbing my broccoli harder. "So what would you name your kids if you had them?" He kept asking me questions about me and kids. I was getting frustrated and upset.  "Draco please stop talking about kids." I said laying my head on the table. "Are you okay?" He asked. "No, why do you want to know so much about me and kids! I don't know when I'll have them, I don't know what I'll name them, that'll all happen when it happens but that isn't right now, Draco I'm a seventh year. I don't have time it energy or money for that." I rambled. He looked at me in shock. "What?" I asked annoyingly. "Nothing." He said looking back down at his plate and took a bite of his bread.

I placed my hand on his bicep. "Draco did I make you mad?" I ask. He didn't respond. "Draco?" I ask again lightly. He still didn't move from his spot. "Okay, nice to know you care." I said angrily getting up and walking to my room. I sighed and set down my book and walked over to my owl. I wrote a quick note and sent it off. I sat at my desk staring at the sky. The stars blinked so brightly against the dark blue sky. I sighed and turned around and saw Draco standing in my doorway. "What are you doing here?" I asked walking over to him. "I wanted to apologize." He said looking down. "I'm sorry I ignored you, I guess I was just mad that you were so turned off about having kids." He said. "Why do you care so much?" I asked walking closer to him. "Because I want to have kids with you." He said looking at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. "Oh." I said as his words registered in my brain. "Maybe in the future." I said kissing his cheek. "I know." He said smiling. I yawned and stretched. Draco poked at my stomach making me jump.

"Aye, stop." I said smacking his hand. He laughed and kissed me on the head. "Go to bed." He said as he let go of me. I turned around and walked two steps before I felt Draco smack my butt. "Oi, hands off." I said looking at him. He just smirked at me. "You best be glad your cute." I said raising an eyebrow at him. "Uh huh, goodnight sweetie." He said flipping off the lights. "Goodnight." I said as he closed the door. Tomorrow I would be the one to shout boo and scare him.

740 words