The draw of love pt 2

Draco's pov
"Blaise! Rally up the Slytherins! I need everyone on search for this girl!" I spoke.
"Yes draco, will do!"
I had looked over this drawing for days! I needed some real help. I went to one of my friends who knew everything on everything.
"Hey Luna."
"Hi draco, what's up?"
"I need you to tell me what type of quill this is! It's important!" I handed her the drawing and she studied it.
"Seems like .7 tip, midnight black or charcoal ink, probably a newer quill, anything above the 1980s models. That's about all I can get."
"Thank you!"
"No problem!"
I ran out and spread the information.
Everyone scrambled, in between classes and in classes people peered at quills. Nothing. I got nothing for three days.
Your pov
Everyone was on a manhunt for an artist. But what they didn't know is that it was me and I was practically invisible. I never used the same quill for drawing and school so that makes it even harder for them. I don't want him to find me. At least I think so....

Draco's pov
"I'm gonna find that girl!" I was sat in front of a group of people.
"Luna, I need a list of everyone that draws knowingly and then the people who hide it."
"Yes draco!"
"Blaise I need you to hold a contest for me, who can draw like that!"
"Yes."
Luna and blaise walked out.
They all walked out when dismissed and I huffed and sat down.
I heard a knock on the door and I turned to Blaise walking in.
"Hey can I talk to you?" He asked.
"Sure."
"Are you sure this is just about returning the drawing? Or do you like her because it's a mystery?"
"I don't like her! I don't even know who she is!"
He stared at me reading my mind.
"Fine. Maybe I want to like her." I spilled.
"Knew it."

Your pov
As you walked back to the Slytherin room you overheard two boys talking.
"Do you just want to return it or do you like her because she's a mystery?" I heard echo
"Fine maybe I want to like her." My heart skipped. He liked me? Or the idea of me? How? He doesn't even know me!! I walked in, I usually go undetected. I started to walk in, my head down, but some part of me wanted to be noticed. I guess that feeling won.
"Hey!! What's your name?" I froze as he called.
"I-I'm y/n." I replied.
Draco got up and walked towards me, towering over me. I was intimidated.
"And do you, y/n, like to draw?"
"O-oh. Um... well... I-uh, " I stuttered "I gotta go!" I ran away and up the stairs.

Draco's pov
"I've never seen her before!" I spoke aloud.
"She was quite pretty." Blaise chimed.
"Indeed." I walked forward and as I took a step I heard a crack. I looked down and I was standing on a quill. It was a 1985, .7 tip quill filled with midnight black ink.
I upturned my head and looked at Blaise.
"It's her!"
"What?" Blaise asked confused.
"She's the girl! It's her! This is her quill!" I handed him the cracked quill.
"Exact description." He nodded and smirked.
"I'm gonna get permission to check her room and by permission I'm just gonna sneak in."
-timeskip-
I walked into her room, opening the door slowly. I tiptoed in and walked to her desk. She had artwork all over her desk. Art work of everything, even... me.
The way she drew implied that she fancied me. Half of these places I've been drawn I've never even seen her! My heart raced for some reason. I walked around her room more and saw some pictures of her. She was beautiful.
My heart raced harder and my stomach felt weird. I touched her picture and I felt that feeling again.
"I like you." I smiled.
"Excuse me?" She asked. I turned around and she was standing by her door. "What the hell are you doing here?"
"I know you're her!"
Her face turned shocked and she covered "I have no idea what you're talking about."
"You're the girl who draws really well! The girl who's drawing I got."
"You must be mistaken." She lied.
"No. I now know it's you! You're her! I've tried every girl in this school but they all wanted to be found." I moved closer to her. "But the people I didn't look at were the people who didn't want to be found, people like you." I was very close to her now. My heart was racing and I think hers was too.

Your pov.
I was cursing many obscenities in my head as my heart felt it was gonna pop out of my chest. He was close to me and he was very attractive like always and I wanted him to just kiss me but I keep cool on the outside.
"I wonder what that's trying to say if I don't want to be found." I reply with.
He smirked and chuckled.
"But I'm glad I did." He brushed his finger against my hand. He wanted to hold my hand. I think I should let him.

Draco's pov
I just want to hold her hand!!!! She opened her palm slowly to let me latch on. I lightly grabbed her hand and stepped closer.
" I like you." I said quietly

Your pov
He just said he liked me. My heart was gonna explode! I stepped closer this time.
"I think I like you too." He leaned down like he was gonna kiss me.
My heart raced faster and faster and I closed my eyes. I was waiting for an impact. I felt his lips brush up against mine for a second and then leave. But I soon felt it again. He locked his lips on mine for a kiss. Passionate but not seductive.
He let go and I opened my eyes to his opening.
Draco's pov
Her eyes were so pretty. Her lips were nice. I really liked her.
"I'm glad I found you." I said clinging onto her shoulders.
"I'm glad I found you too." She smiled.