Concaved....pt 3

***trigger warning*** *self harm*

Draco's pov
All from the beginning I thought she loved me. She cheated. I heard from one of my friends Astoria that she cheated with dean. "Maybe you should just let her go, and be with me." She said smiling. "That's a great idea." I said placing my hand on the wall beside her. She was mine now. Rosella was dead to me now. I kissed her lightly and saw her. Ro. She had tears in her face and she ran. I didn't care though. She cheated first.

Later that night when me and Astoria where sharing a moment jezabelle came down and pushed me. She screamed at me and I defended myself with what I heard from Astoria. But apparently Astoria was wrong. Ro cried in a hole for me. She did love me, she didn't cheat. I was the cheater. I felt bad and pushed Astoria away from then on. I knew she lied to me to get me. Poor Ro. I begged every night to see Ro and apologize but all her friends refused for me to see her. I found out she did something to herself. Bad things.

Rosellas pov
I had friends, that I did. But not love. It tore me apart every day to know that I wasn't worth it for Draco. The man I loved, I still love him even after what he did. I will always love him. He was a part of my life. Wether it's a good or bad one. But I think what loved in my brain stronger then the good part, was the bad. Which led me to what I now do alone. I cut myself. I hurt myself. Tried to overdose once but was caught. Stupid child proof bottles. I cried still every night. Nobody got sleep. They were all too busy taking care of me. I was the problem here. And I was the smartest here. So like in maths, you delete the problem or solve it. And you can't solve me. So I tried to delete myself. But it never worked.

I lay there after just cutting, my arm a little red. Not much though. I put on a black long sleeve and get into bed. I fall asleep shortly after, not even thinking to put back down my sleeves that I rolled up to cool myself down. I heard a slight shriek and I woke up to see belle and Luna looking at my cuts. "When did you do this rose?" She asked. "Today, yesterday. Monday. Friday. Last Wednesday." I listed off the days as I seemed to remember them. They both stood in shock. "Why?" Luna asked. "Cause in the problem, so I'm deleting myself." I said getting up. She got up and hugged me. "Please no more." She said crying. "I won't, just don't leave me alone and I won't do it." I stated. "Okay." While we were hugging the door busted in.

It was Draco. My sleeves were still up. He looked for a second and hugged me. He was crying. He was literally crying over me. I pushed him off. "Draco stop it!!" "Why did you do this to yourself?" He said grabbing my wrist. I flinched at the sting in my wrist as he grabbed for it. "Because, you cheated on me. That's why." I said angrily. "I know I'm so sorry I've caused you so much pain. But I'm so sorry. I never want to leave you again. I want to hold you and hear you laugh." He said smiling. I smiled too. But it dropped. "Wait wait wait. I do love you but, you cheated, no paragraph love poem is going to fix this." I said thinking realistically. "How can I change your mind?" He asked. "I'm sorry but you can't." I said looking down. "Please Ro! I miss you." He said grabbing my hands. I shook my head trying with every bone in my body to not make up with him.

But I didn't succeed. "Okay." I sighed. "Yes!" Gosh dang my love for him! But I couldn't help it. He hugged me and I felt happy. So happy I passed out.

700 words

Don't be afraid to love: a Draco Malfoy imagine book. (Vol. I) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें