Roasts against draco

This is all for fun and games. I still like Draco and I always will. But I just thought this would be fun!

Ugly face
As buckbeak stood there Draco threw down his bag and swaggered over to him. Before he even made it halfway I gripped his shoulder and spun him around to a stop.
"What do you actually think you're doing?"
"I'm petting the old brute, he can't be that bad!"
"You actually think that's gonna work?" I ask doubtful.
"Yeah, why wouldn't it?" He cocked an eyebrow
I thought of the sassiest remark I cold to put him in his place.
"You don't actually think a being with such a ugly face like yours could walk up to him and he wouldn't be scared?? Think again!" I let go of him and walked back to my group everyone oooo'd and Draco ran off.

Terrible outfit
I walk into class with my books weighing more in my arms then they usually do. I look terrible today as my clothes are all wrinkled. I slump down in my chair and Draco walks in laughing with his mates. He sits down and scoffs when he looks at me.
"Wow, someone's been through a tornado!" He mocked.
"Shut up Malfoy!" I say aggressively
"Oooo, this girls got some spice! Who dressed you this morning? A broken iron?"
"Hey! I'm my outfit may not look very good but at least I can take it off, you're stuck with that face!" Even Draco's friends went wide eyed and ooo'd at him. I huffed and slumped back into my chair.

Take a look in that mirror
I walk down the hallway tripping over someone's foot. Draco. I scoff and pick up my stuff. I get up and he says "careful where you're stepping next time. Maybe one day you'll catch yourself looking like an idiot."
"Please. If anyone the idiot you are." I reply angrily.
"Pfft, I don't even know why an idiot is!"
"Then maybe you should take a look in that mirror more!" I say and walk away happily.

Hey, you guys like these? I may start doing these if you guys like them! Leave some general things in the comments of what I should do like sass, comebacks, kisses and so on and maybe I'll start doing multiple short ones. :)