Winter whining

"Ughhh. I don't want to go outside." I whined. "It's cold and makes my nose runny and my face red." I griped as Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. "Can you please stop whining and just go with me? I just want to enjoy a nice butterbeeer with you!" Draco spoke harshly. "Fine." I moaned. He stuck a beanie on my head and I pouted. "Babe, quit your pouting and start your marching." Draco barked. "Fine." I pouted I stomped out the door and pulled my scarf up to my eyes. I crossed my arms and snuggled up to Draco grabbing into his arm. "You know, you're the most stubborn, whiny, clingy person I've ever met!" He laughed. "I'm sorry." I said letting go of his arm- which was probs numb by now from me cutting off circulation-. "It's fine. Im stubborn too." He smiled. He looked down at me and a piece of hair hair feel in front of his face. He crossed his eyes and looked at it and I giggled. I moved it with my mitten hand. He smiled and the smile lines on his face crinkled. "You're so cute." I shook my head. "You're cute too. Even when your nose is runny." He pointed out. "Crap!" I said wiping my nose. He laughed. "Here." He said holing out a tissue. "Thanks." I wiped my nose and he opened the door and I walked in. We walked up to the counter and Draco leaned over. "Two butteebers Please." He said tapping his fingers on the counter. The waiter came back out and placed two butter beers on the counter. "Thanks." I said and he nodded. We walked over and sat down. I sipped on mine while Draco seemed to chug his. I snorted while he was wiping if his foam beard and foam went everywhere. Draco laughed really loud and I groaned. It got on my shirt. My shirt was wet when we left and I got really cold. I shivered and Draco didn't notice. I tried really hard not to speak and complain because I've done to much of that today. My teeth chattered lightly and I folded my arms. We got back to the manor. I walked in and ran to my room. I got my pajamas on and walked to Draco's room to steal one of his sweatshirts. I stole his Slytherin sweatshirt and put it on over my tank top in his room. Draco wasn't in his room so I stole one of his fancy soft furry blankets from his room. I snuck quickly back to my room. I got my coffee and burritoed myself only the blanket I stole. Draco knocked on the door and I giggled as he walked in. "What.. in the name... of Salazar are you doing?" He asked laughing. "I'm cold!" I giggled. "You are so extra." He laughed laying down. I flopped down next to him and he grabbed my hand. "You are cold! My godrick!" He pulled me into him and looked down. "Wait, is that my sweatshirt?" He asked. "Maybe..." I stifled a smile. He kissed my forehead and laid with me.

It was about eight and the sun was down. "You warm yet?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Good." He tried to stand but I pulled him down. "That doesn't mean you can leave me. I want to cuddle more." I said. He laid back down. "Ughhh really? But I dont want to!" He whined. "Look who's whining now?" I smirked.